8 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

11 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

12 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Greek pita flatbread with watermelon

Heat keeping hunger at bay? Work up an appetite with your fave summer sweat sesh—may we suggest relays at the pool with your sweeties?—and then get your...

MOD
okay soo i just got my period yesterday (not for the first time) and i slept for a reallyyy long time last so i had on the same pad for almost thirteen hours. i bled through the pad, my underwear, and a little on the bed. is it normal to be this heavy?

Hey girlie! It's definitely normal to have a heavy flow early on into your period.  Unless it keeps up for a long time, don't worry about it! xoxo

Kate G.

by swim_chick101 on 7/30/2012 1:55:38 PM

looks..... complicated...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/30/2012 1:27:19 PM

Hey join my club Daily Hair Styles! Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day!

by kpianoplayer on 7/30/2012 1:07:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, I really want to change my profile picture to a GIF of Ariana Grande, but it won't go through! I don't understand because a ton of girls on GL have GIFs but then you guys say you don't support GIFs? Okk thx! Smile

Hey girl! It might just be the size of the file.  Can you try something smaller? xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/30/2012 1:07:27 PM

Hey girls! Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post hair tips and ideas daily and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!

by LovePeaceHope on 7/30/2012 12:54:09 PM

this looks so good Smile as cheesy as it is, I love fused foods like this. gotta try it!

by ayraify on 7/30/2012 12:48:41 PM