8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

10 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

12 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Greek pita flatbread with watermelon

Heat keeping hunger at bay? Work up an appetite with your fave summer sweat sesh—may we suggest relays at the pool with your sweeties?—and then get your...

I hope it tastes as good as it looks.

by fashionqn on 9/9/2012 11:18:43 PM

Do you know any good recipes for a healthy banana smoothie/shake? Thanks!

Hey chica! There are lots of recipes online, but I love banana and honey with some yogurt and a little bit of ice! xoxo

Kate G.

by VictoriaBieberz on 8/20/2012 12:18:46 PM

Hey girlies check out my blog all about style fashion and beauty

Hey girl! You can't post websites unless it asks for them in the article! xoxo

Kate G.

by Juliacar on 7/31/2012 8:58:18 AM

Hey girls! I'm an Advice Queen on GirlsLife, so if you need any advice, you can always ask me! I give advice on...
-Mean Girls★
...And everything else!
If you need any advice look at my advice queen page on my profile! Check it out if you need any help on anything!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/30/2012 9:28:07 PM

-Mean Girls★
...And everything else!

by snagmonkey on 7/30/2012 6:59:50 PM

Hi, I need some tips on how to prepare a healthy school lunch. I don't have much time in the morning, but I do have some time on Sundays to prep things. I need some recipes that are healthy and light and can last 4 hours in lunch box. Any recipes or ideas?

Hey! I really like pasta or chicken salad for lunch. They're light, taste good cold and you just pre package them the night before, so no prep time in the morning!

Helen S.

by parischick2 on 7/30/2012 6:22:33 PM

That sounds really good! I'm soooo gonna have to make that.

by foodiejr99 on 7/30/2012 5:41:52 PM

DO you have curls and waves? do want them to look shiny, and precise? have problems with your wavy/curly/kinky hair frizzing? well you should join my club: Curls, go curls! this is a club for people with curls, waves,kinks, and coils! DO NOT JOIN IF YOU HAVE STRAIGHT HAIR! sorry straight chicas but this is NOT a club for you. just for girls with the texture listed above. there is a position still open. we give plenty of advice, and hairstyles.
join today

by briana13 on 7/30/2012 5:27:39 PM

Some of my friends think that I'm to young to go to PINK by Victorias Secret, but really It just has a bad stereotype that all of their stuff is sexy pushup! But I get bras there that are lightly lined,comfortable,affordable,and high quality! Plus the staff there is super nice! I would totally recommend it to them for bras but they just shoot me down! What can I say to them!

Hey girl! Let your friends go at their own pace- trust me, they have plenty of time to buy bras.  When your friends start buying bras and asking you for advice, give it to them.  Until then, you get to be the one who has awesome bras you love.  xoxo

Kate G.

by snagmonkey on 7/30/2012 4:22:40 PM

it looks so good and healthy! lol i should put together my own GL cookbook <3

by myfatsquirrel on 7/30/2012 2:00:50 PM

okay soo i just got my period yesterday (not for the first time) and i slept for a reallyyy long time last so i had on the same pad for almost thirteen hours. i bled through the pad, my underwear, and a little on the bed. is it normal to be this heavy?

Hey girlie! It's definitely normal to have a heavy flow early on into your period.  Unless it keeps up for a long time, don't worry about it! xoxo

Kate G.

by swim_chick101 on 7/30/2012 1:55:38 PM

looks..... complicated...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/30/2012 1:27:19 PM

Hey join my club Daily Hair Styles! Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day!

by kpianoplayer on 7/30/2012 1:07:49 PM

Hi, I really want to change my profile picture to a GIF of Ariana Grande, but it won't go through! I don't understand because a ton of girls on GL have GIFs but then you guys say you don't support GIFs? Okk thx! Smile

Hey girl! It might just be the size of the file.  Can you try something smaller? xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/30/2012 1:07:27 PM

Hey girls! Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (! I will post hair tips and ideas daily and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!

by LovePeaceHope on 7/30/2012 12:54:09 PM

this looks so good Smile as cheesy as it is, I love fused foods like this. gotta try it!

by ayraify on 7/30/2012 12:48:41 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!