10 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

11 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

12 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

H2-whoa! 6 reasons your 8-a-day are essential

Everyone says that you’re supposed to drink about 8 glasses of water a day, but that seems like an awful lot. Well, guess what, babes: Ya might...

I always drink water anyways

by purpleprincess60 on 6/14/2013 7:32:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
How can I get used to drinking so much water? I know I'm dehydrated, and I really want to fix that, but I have to go pee A LOT when I drink so much water. Is there a way I can get used to the habit?
Also, I really want to get more flexible. I want to learn how to do the splits and touch my toes with out bending my legs. Are there any good stretches for that?
Finally, I have a bigish stomach that is mostly muscle with a thin layer of fat. I know during the school year I will exercise enough, but are there ways to make the muscle thiner and less bulky?
Thanks!!! <3 Sorry for so many questions.

Hey chica! Muscle tends to come in one size, so unless you're willing to lose muscle (and why would you want to do that?) then you're stuck with the muscle size you have.  As for drinking water- your body will get used to you drinking more water the more time you spend hydrating yourself enough.  You can also try drinking less water, but more often (instead of chugging a water bottle every 2 hours, drink about a quarter of it every half hour). And to get more flexible, try things like yoga or just stretching yourself in general- try to do a split, go down as far as you can without it hurting, and stay there for a few seconds, then try to go a little bit farther the next time.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by goofyball246 on 8/28/2012 1:45:32 PM

girl, im stayin cool and hydrate by being in a nice air conditioned house with a huge ice cold water bottle constantly by my side

by madbeauty11 on 8/17/2012 3:21:09 PM

Hey Krisskatt, it really depends on the type of hair you have. My best friend's hair is thin and tends to get very oily so she has to wash it all the time. I have thick courser hair so washing every 14 days works better for me. Try a couple different routines for at least a month and see which fits you best. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod!!!
I was wondering how often I should wash my hair cause I like 2 shower every day. I read somewhere it's important 2 wash ur hair every day bcause the oils in ur hair give u acne, and I hate pinning ur hair back. My sis said it's not good 2 wash ur hair every day. Wat do u think?
Xoxoxo -krisskatt Lynae P.

by Krisskatt on 8/8/2012 5:30:15 PM

I'm staying hydrated by drinking lots of water. Whenever I'm outside, I carry a water bottle with me.

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 5:03:33 PM

Okay then I may be dehydrated ..A LOT !

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 8/4/2012 5:58:40 PM

Okay then I may be dehydrated ..A LOT !

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 8/4/2012 5:57:04 PM

What does BIC prize pack mean?? I saw 2 girlies say that, what is it?? I'm confused! :S Frown

by Susmita24 on 8/3/2012 6:07:19 PM

MODMODMODMOD
This is kinda embarrassing but i have had my period for about 5-6 months and I am very irregular. I will get my period real light for a week and get it again like that in two weeks. Is this normal? Thanks
Xoxo Smile

Hey girlie,

Not embarrassing at all! The truth is, this is TOTALLY normal. I know, periods are already tough to deal with... and then they have to get all irregular too?! But don't sweat it Smile Especially in your first year, it's completely normal to get your period after two weeks, to skip a month, to have lighter/heavier periods, and to not know exactly what day it will come. If you're worried about your period (like if you're getting it full-on every two weeks), feel free to call your doc just to make sure everything is healthy. But otherwise, I wouldn't worry about it! Spotting and irregular periods are totally normal right now Smile
Lauren C.

by BabyDahl13 on 8/2/2012 8:45:19 PM

mod-mod-mod
hey! when will they announce the winners of the BIC prize pack giveaway????
thanks

Hey girl,

The winner will probably be picked sometime Friday or Monday, but I can't guarantee when it'll be posted since I'm not in charge of that <3 Keep checking back!
Lauren C.