AN HOUR AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

2 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

COMMENTS

H2-whoa! 6 reasons your 8-a-day are essential

Everyone says that you’re supposed to drink about 8 glasses of water a day, but that seems like an awful lot. Well, guess what, babes: Ya might...

MODMODMOD
Tomorrow me, my brother, and our best friends are going to a big water park. We were going to go a week ago but my friend got sick so we reschedule ! Now I have a cold!! I'm afraid I'll get sicker tomorrow and we won't be able to go and this is our last chance to go! Do you have any tips for me to get better? I'm staying home all day so I'm getting plenty of rest. . I'm of also drinking lots of water and eating lots of fruit and feel better then I did this morning. Thank You!

Hey girl!

It's definitely smart to keep drinking lots of fluids, and get plenty of rest. Also make sure to take medicine - it will not only help you feel better now, it will help you recover quickly. Tomorrow, make sure you take medicine with you, and bring clothes to change out of right away when you're done, so you don't stay in a wet suit for longer than you have to. I hope you feel better soon!
Kelly G.

by ellie hills on 8/1/2012 11:20:09 AM

you can put lemon or lime juice in water to make the taste not so blah. thats what i do.

by rodeoqueen522 on 7/31/2012 6:29:42 PM

Ever wonder what other girls feel? Think you're the only one who feels this way or that? Well, you're in luck! This club gives you a question, quote, fact, quiz, or link to a video or website! Come back every day to answer and check! You can also ask me questions about anything- from the first day of school to the missed episode of Glee. Feel free to ask- or say, anything! Join my club, A Question a Day Keeps the Doctor Away!

by pretty123 on 7/31/2012 6:07:27 PM

Thank goodness I drink a lot of water because of being on a swimteam!!!! I have asthma and I didn't even know about that fact!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 7/31/2012 4:53:00 PM

I want to have a London Paris a Rome themed room how can I do this?

Hey Girl--

That sounds so cute! For London, maybe you could buy an art deco British flag. For the Paris look, try lots of lace and pinks. and for rome, Maybe a poster of a colosseum? You could also try decorating your room with postcards from your 3 locations.

best of luck!
simone s.

by Sparklysharpie on 7/31/2012 4:29:12 PM

LOL going to get water now

by ColosalMascara on 7/31/2012 3:31:07 PM

Join this club, Daily Hair Styles.Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day!

by kpianoplayer on 7/31/2012 1:25:43 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
I'm very confused. So on my Mums side she was a very late bloomer and she was only 5 feet when she was a freshman in high school ,and she got her period when she was 16. On my fathers side he was 6'2 in the 5th grade. I am tall for my age and I don't know what side I might take after!!!! PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!

Hey girlie! You might be a combination of the two (most people are).  Don't worry about it, I know you want to know when you might get your period, but it is different for every person, no matter when their mothers started getting their period.  xoxo

Kate G.

by WhiteStripe3 on 7/31/2012 12:36:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have curly hair & I wanted to know if there are any straightening serums you would recommend instead of a straightening iron. Also, do straightening serums last and prevent frizz in humid weather?

Hey girl! To my knowledge, straightening serums help to protect your hair for when you use a flat iron or blow dryer.  They help to prevent frizz, but only if you use a tool to straighten.  xoxo

Kate G.

by beaversanddandelions44 on 7/31/2012 12:03:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
My friend is really mad at me and IDK why. She won't tell me. And she isn't responding to my emails or anything. I don't know what to do! I REALLY want to keep being her friend.This summer we became really good friends. And I feel bad, but she isn't letting me apologize. She got mad at me yesterday, and yesterday something REALLY bad happened in our family, so I was already a wreck, and now she won't talk to me and it was the worst day of my life! I was crying all last night and I cried myself to sleep! Frown Please help!

Hey girlie! Try writing this girl an e-mail or a private Facebook message.  Don't apologize until you know what you're apologizing for- it'll seem insincere.  I'm sorry about your family troubles, mixed with friend troubles, they can seem unbearable.  Let her know that your friendship is important, but you could really use a friend because of the other stuff going on.  xoxo

Kate G.