Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

3 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

4 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

COMMENTS

My bestie's BF is such a creeper!

My BFF’s boyfriend creeps me out. When-ever the three of us hang out together, he stares at my chest. And once, when my best friend left the...

creepy and WEIRD

by pandasrock292 on 9/30/2012 11:45:17 AM

OMG thats disgusting my gosh. If I were u id want to follow Bill's advice. Hope that he stops bothering u

by APlovesJB on 8/24/2012 10:20:42 PM

My now ex best friend did this he even kissed me thats why we are ex best friends.

by hopie1215 on 8/17/2012 11:40:27 AM

How do you ask Bill and Dave questions?

by i<3princeroyce5/11/89 on 8/4/2012 8:07:12 PM

How do you ask Bill and Dave questions?

by i<3princeroyce5/11/89 on 8/4/2012 8:05:33 PM

creepy... i hope you follow Bill's advice.

by lavlo on 8/3/2012 12:50:46 PM

creep-ola. . . *shudder*

by emonade on 8/2/2012 6:19:06 PM

That is SUPER... creeper i think u shloud of told ur bff that he was staring at ur chest so she can talk to him about it Laughing

by yessica#1 on 8/2/2012 10:02:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Alright, so my BF is 15 and his family went away for like a week to work at the carnival. I kept in touch texting him, but I didn't get much replies. That was find because I figured he was busy. But now he is back and he's been acting different. He is normally the type to text me or Skype me every single chance he gets. But now he NEVER contacts me throught anything! I need to be the one to start the conversation and even then sometimes I won't get an answer back. I tried talking to him about it and he said he has been busy between his 2 jobs and his friend living with him for a little while. He said things will go back to normal in about a week, but I'm still worried because like I said he is the type to contact me any chance he gets even if it's extremly late at night like 3:00 in the morning. Ideas? Suggestions?

Hey girlie!  He's probably super tired from working two jobs AND hanging with his friend, so don't worry.  If you were working two jobs, you'd probably be asleep before 3 am, and he might not want to be rude and text while he's hanging with his bud.  If things don't get better in a week or two, then you can bring it up to him again, but until then just send him supportive text messages to get him through his long days. xoxo

Kate G.

by katie15ls on 8/2/2012 1:23:53 AM

Modmod
My BFF's boyfriend is really weird. He is hard to understand because he mumbles a lot and is afraid of my favorite teacher. He can't remember my name, his gf's BFF, and he once interrupted our sleepover when we were playing Xbox by trying to talk to us. We couldn't understand him or hear the game. And my BFF didn't care that we were trying to play, she wanted to talk to him. He annoys a lot of people at my school and everyone always asked her why she dates him and she replies, "because he loves me." I understand that she could like him, but in my opinion he is more of a pest to hang around with. How can I get some time with my BFF only? Thanks

Hey Girl,

You won't allows like your friends' BFs but try to respect their relationship. Honestly, your friendship will probably way out last their relationship but for the meantime, try and get to know him better. He sounds super super shy and i'm sure that being around a group of girls doesn't make it any easier for him.

best of luck!