AN HOUR AGO Obsessed with Jane makeup like we are? Then you’ll def want to check out this #BeautyBlowout: http://t.co/98vG84Nw7G

15 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

16 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

COMMENTS

My bestie's BF is such a creeper!

My BFF’s boyfriend creeps me out. When-ever the three of us hang out together, he stares at my chest. And once, when my best friend left the...

Huge fan of Hunger Games, Fan of the book? Fan of the movie? Love Peeta? Heart Gale. Huge fan of Katniss? Then your in the Right place! Join Hunger games!!! We talk about everything from the book to the movie Join Now! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by Gracie206 on 7/31/2012 3:49:07 PM

Hey girls! I'm an Advice Queen on GirlsLife, so if you need any advice, you can always ask me! I give advice on...
-Guys★
-Puberty☆
-Mean Girls★
-Friends☆
-Fashion★
-School☆
...And everything else!
If you need any advice look at my advice queen page on my profile! Check it out if you need any help on anything

by WinnieGirlie on 7/31/2012 3:00:20 PM

UM... GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL UR FRIEND!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/31/2012 12:52:13 PM

tell the dude upfront to knock it off and threaten to tell ur best friend because the way he is acting is idiotic and obviously ur friend needs to find someone who actually loves her more than him and doesnt creep u out

by rasberrymonkeygrl on 7/31/2012 12:05:49 PM

Ew. Tell your friend right away!

by Glitterheart16 on 7/31/2012 11:16:25 AM

What I would do is tell him off! However, I would give him one more chance, because I don't want to upset my best friend. But if he keeps doing it I would tell her.

by Inspiration on 7/30/2012 9:00:10 PM

ur friend would definetely want 2 know if her BF was flirting adn creeping out some1 else. wouldn't u? Plus, u guys are BFFs. she would want 2 make sure no one messes with her girl. if i were your friend, id thankl you for your honesty, and dump the guy fast than a hot potato

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 7/30/2012 8:32:04 PM

Creepy O_o I WOULD NOT accept that kind of behavior from him! Tell your friend!

by iluvmusic♥ on 7/30/2012 7:41:39 PM

That is really creepy. o_O
If it was me, I would get that guy away from me and my BFF as fast as possible.
That is creepy, wrong, and just plain old disrespectful. Shame on him!

by Lovelydays111 on 7/30/2012 7:01:26 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hey girls! Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post hair tips and ideas daily and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥