9 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

12 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

13 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

My bestie's BF is such a creeper!

My BFF’s boyfriend creeps me out. When-ever the three of us hang out together, he stares at my chest. And once, when my best friend left the...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm 11 years old and I'm getting new new mullers in the back of my mouth and it hurts SO bad! Is there something I can do about it????

hey! If you can't go see a doctor try numbing your jaw with ice packs

Helen S.

by snagmonkey on 7/30/2012 6:59:04 PM

Hey girls! I'm an Advice Queen on GirlsLife, so if you need any advice, you can always ask me! I give advice on...
-Guys★
-Puberty☆
-Mean Girls★
-Friends☆
-Fashion★
-School☆
...And everything else!
If you need any advice look at my advice queen page on my profile! Check it out if you need any help on anything! Smile

by WinnieGirlie on 7/30/2012 6:45:59 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
are cliff bars healthy??

hey! That depends on how you look at it. They're a source of nutrition you need (20 percent of your daily value of protein is in one bar) but they also have 24 grams of sugar in a pretty small serving.

Helen S.

by tpowell11 on 7/30/2012 6:27:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
For the short story contest, has the winner been announced yet? If so, please tell me! Thanks so much! Smile

hey! I don't think so, not yet girl Smile

Helen S.

by squizzcute on 7/30/2012 6:01:21 PM

Thats really creepy. o.O

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i really want get a facebook, the only reason is to get a pinterest. hahaha. but the last time i asked my parents, they said no. im 12, im gonna be 13 in a few months. how should i ask them?

by foodiejr99 on 7/30/2012 5:43:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, I was wondering if Target has any good bras? I know they have CUTE ones, but are they good quality?

hey! I mean they aren't the best quality, but they do last for a while at least. good luck!

Helen S.