1 HOURS AGO #WinToday: 5 lucky girls will step into style with these Desert Boots by Clarks USA! http://t.co/vYjFE53VId

2 HOURS AGO Sneaky excuses to get a convo going with that cutie newbie in class: http://t.co/Wsp5NBku6P #GuyAdvice

12 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

COMMENTS

My bestie's BF is such a creeper!

My BFF’s boyfriend creeps me out. When-ever the three of us hang out together, he stares at my chest. And once, when my best friend left the...

creepy and WEIRD

by pandasrock292 on 9/30/2012 11:45:17 AM

OMG thats disgusting my gosh. If I were u id want to follow Bill's advice. Hope that he stops bothering u

by APlovesJB on 8/24/2012 10:20:42 PM

My now ex best friend did this he even kissed me thats why we are ex best friends.

by hopie1215 on 8/17/2012 11:40:27 AM

How do you ask Bill and Dave questions?

by i<3princeroyce5/11/89 on 8/4/2012 8:07:12 PM

How do you ask Bill and Dave questions?

by i<3princeroyce5/11/89 on 8/4/2012 8:05:33 PM

creepy... i hope you follow Bill's advice.

by lavlo on 8/3/2012 12:50:46 PM

creep-ola. . . *shudder*

by emonade on 8/2/2012 6:19:06 PM

That is SUPER... creeper i think u shloud of told ur bff that he was staring at ur chest so she can talk to him about it Laughing

by yessica#1 on 8/2/2012 10:02:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Alright, so my BF is 15 and his family went away for like a week to work at the carnival. I kept in touch texting him, but I didn't get much replies. That was find because I figured he was busy. But now he is back and he's been acting different. He is normally the type to text me or Skype me every single chance he gets. But now he NEVER contacts me throught anything! I need to be the one to start the conversation and even then sometimes I won't get an answer back. I tried talking to him about it and he said he has been busy between his 2 jobs and his friend living with him for a little while. He said things will go back to normal in about a week, but I'm still worried because like I said he is the type to contact me any chance he gets even if it's extremly late at night like 3:00 in the morning. Ideas? Suggestions?

Hey girlie!  He's probably super tired from working two jobs AND hanging with his friend, so don't worry.  If you were working two jobs, you'd probably be asleep before 3 am, and he might not want to be rude and text while he's hanging with his bud.  If things don't get better in a week or two, then you can bring it up to him again, but until then just send him supportive text messages to get him through his long days. xoxo

Kate G.

by katie15ls on 8/2/2012 1:23:53 AM

Modmod
My BFF's boyfriend is really weird. He is hard to understand because he mumbles a lot and is afraid of my favorite teacher. He can't remember my name, his gf's BFF, and he once interrupted our sleepover when we were playing Xbox by trying to talk to us. We couldn't understand him or hear the game. And my BFF didn't care that we were trying to play, she wanted to talk to him. He annoys a lot of people at my school and everyone always asked her why she dates him and she replies, "because he loves me." I understand that she could like him, but in my opinion he is more of a pest to hang around with. How can I get some time with my BFF only? Thanks

Hey Girl,

You won't allows like your friends' BFs but try to respect their relationship. Honestly, your friendship will probably way out last their relationship but for the meantime, try and get to know him better. He sounds super super shy and i'm sure that being around a group of girls doesn't make it any easier for him.

best of luck!
simone s.

by Natazha on 7/31/2012 4:32:08 PM

Huge fan of Hunger Games, Fan of the book? Fan of the movie? Love Peeta? Heart Gale. Huge fan of Katniss? Then your in the Right place! Join Hunger games!!! We talk about everything from the book to the movie Join Now! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by Gracie206 on 7/31/2012 3:49:07 PM

Hey girls! I'm an Advice Queen on GirlsLife, so if you need any advice, you can always ask me! I give advice on...
-Guys★
-Puberty☆
-Mean Girls★
-Friends☆
-Fashion★
-School☆
...And everything else!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/31/2012 3:00:20 PM

UM... GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL UR FRIEND!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/31/2012 12:52:13 PM

tell the dude upfront to knock it off and threaten to tell ur best friend because the way he is acting is idiotic and obviously ur friend needs to find someone who actually loves her more than him and doesnt creep u out

by rasberrymonkeygrl on 7/31/2012 12:05:49 PM

Ew. Tell your friend right away!

by Glitterheart16 on 7/31/2012 11:16:25 AM

What I would do is tell him off! However, I would give him one more chance, because I don't want to upset my best friend. But if he keeps doing it I would tell her.

by Inspiration on 7/30/2012 9:00:10 PM

ur friend would definetely want 2 know if her BF was flirting adn creeping out some1 else. wouldn't u? Plus, u guys are BFFs. she would want 2 make sure no one messes with her girl. if i were your friend, id thankl you for your honesty, and dump the guy fast than a hot potato

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 7/30/2012 8:32:04 PM

Creepy O_o I WOULD NOT accept that kind of behavior from him! Tell your friend!

by iluvmusic♥ on 7/30/2012 7:41:39 PM

That is really creepy. o_O
If it was me, I would get that guy away from me and my BFF as fast as possible.
That is creepy, wrong, and just plain old disrespectful. Shame on him!

by Lovelydays111 on 7/30/2012 7:01:26 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hey girls! Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post hair tips and ideas daily and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by LovePeaceHope on 7/30/2012 7:01:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm 11 years old and I'm getting new new mullers in the back of my mouth and it hurts SO bad! Is there something I can do about it????

hey! If you can't go see a doctor try numbing your jaw with ice packs

Helen S.

by snagmonkey on 7/30/2012 6:59:04 PM

-Guys★
-Puberty☆
-Mean Girls★
-Friends☆
-Fashion★
-School☆
...And everything else!
If you need any advice look at my advice queen page on my profile! Check it out if you need any help on anything! Smile

by WinnieGirlie on 7/30/2012 6:45:59 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
are cliff bars healthy??

hey! That depends on how you look at it. They're a source of nutrition you need (20 percent of your daily value of protein is in one bar) but they also have 24 grams of sugar in a pretty small serving.

Helen S.

by tpowell11 on 7/30/2012 6:27:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
For the short story contest, has the winner been announced yet? If so, please tell me! Thanks so much! Smile

hey! I don't think so, not yet girl Smile

Helen S.

by squizzcute on 7/30/2012 6:01:21 PM

Thats really creepy. o.O

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i really want get a facebook, the only reason is to get a pinterest. hahaha. but the last time i asked my parents, they said no. im 12, im gonna be 13 in a few months. how should i ask them?

by foodiejr99 on 7/30/2012 5:43:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, I was wondering if Target has any good bras? I know they have CUTE ones, but are they good quality?

hey! I mean they aren't the best quality, but they do last for a while at least. good luck!

Helen S.