6 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

7 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

8 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

The 30 best BTS bags under $30

Looking for the perfect BTS bag? These bags are so completely cool, you won’t want to wait until school starts to rock them! Loved...

My Favorites

Mini Pack #19
Owl City #18
Breton Babe #12
Polished Prep #10
Jetsetter #8
Smarty Tote #6
Summer Sunset #4
Gone Girly #2

Laughing -averya <3

by averya on 9/29/2012 12:08:20 PM

PBteen bags are incredibly practical, so I kinda like those the best Smile

by MusicIsLove123 on 8/17/2012 9:28:50 AM

Mod,
I'm starting Middle school this year, so I'm gonna have a HUGE binder to take home sometimes, I think. I want to get a super cute, sorta large, and comfortable book bag. Any chances for me? Oh, and preferably afordable too. ;) Thanks!

Hey girl! Check out stores like Target and Walmart, they'll have adorable affordable options for ya! xoxo

Kate G.

by silverroseart on 8/16/2012 8:58:19 AM

I'm always wearing tee shirts because they're comfortable. I really wanna be a little more trendy/girly this school year. What are some stores with comfy but trendy shirts?

Hey girl! You don't have to give up tees to be trendy! Just about every store is going to have comfy, trendy tops this fall.  If you on't want to give up your shirts, try rocking solid colored tee shirts with cool jewelry and accessories.  xoxo

Kate G.

by lovekatniss23 on 8/9/2012 12:44:49 PM

Hey I have that pink one haha, I got mine for cheaper though Smile I love it!

by topchef88 on 8/6/2012 11:21:55 AM

hey ally123oxox,
try the outlets, target, and the VF outlet!
#ImALutheranSoHugMeMabye?

by divasa on 8/5/2012 6:44:56 PM

What are some cheap BTS stores. I'm kinda on a low budget issue.
Thanks! Smile

by ally123oxox on 8/5/2012 5:13:44 PM

Hey theclique123, try going to JoAnn fabrics, Target or Wal-Mart for some cheap tote bags. Shoulder length hair with bangs would bs really cute on you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD! MOD! MOD! URGENT!!!
For me, these aren't cheap because I need to buy 2 for my school. So, where can I get some cute, but cheap tote bags? And also, I have a round face, but everyone says it's small...what hairstyle would be good for me? I was thinking a little below the shoulders short, layers, and side swept bangs, but I don't know about the bangs because I'm a swimmer, so it might be a little hard...I'm so confused...PLEASE HELP!!! Lynae P.

by theclique123 on 8/4/2012 3:43:38 PM

mod mod mod
you know the website littlemissmatched I was thinking of buying some clothes from there for bts but what are some things I could pair their stuff with?

Hey girlie! Their stuff is pretty patterned, so try mixing it with some more low key stuff like jeans or a denim jacket.  Only wear one brightly patterned thing at a time! xoxo

Kate G.

by PlushPurplePanda on 8/3/2012 12:46:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Okies, so I live in a city where the temperatures are either really cold or really hot. We get a lot of snow in the winter and it's always grey and drab. What kind of bag should I get that is stylish, can withstand a year (or two)'s worth of carrying books, and horrible weather when I'm on a budget? Thaaaanks Laughing

Hey girlie,

Try a canvas or vinyl tote/messenger bag! Something with a closed top or zipper would be perf. I would stay away from leather and open bags, since they'll get damaged in rain/bad weather Smile
Lauren C.