1 HOURS AGO It's #ManiMonday! Style up in 20 pretty polish picks: http://t.co/aQDYUFFHYZ

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 girlies send good vibes with #KarmaGift's Coral Tattoo Scarf: http://t.co/AC4ASI4X9W

3 HOURS AGO 20 fashion DIYs that are actually doable: http://t.co/syvbp82Oa9

COMMENTS

Top-10 reasons extracurriculars make life awesome

You’ve just had another boring day of classes, a boring bus ride home and a boring evening of flipping through TV channels. You’ve decided that something’s gotta...

Hey Girlies!
My name is Haley and I'm a sophomore in high school. Do any of you need advice? I've been through it all, so ask away!
You can ask me anything! Just leave a comment on my profile and I'll answer on your as soon as possible! Hope to hear from you!

by haleyhay3 on 9/2/2012 7:24:38 PM

I'm cuarnty home schooled & thi is my second year but i miss my friends and the social time with my friends and now that all my friends are joining junior high they get laptops and gym clothes it sounds all so fun Frown but i'm stuck in my house all day, the only good thing about home school is that i get GREAT grades and i know i would fail if i went to public school. so should i ditch my good grades for my friend and a social life or stay in home school and keep up the work?

Hey chica! This discussion sounds like one you should be having with your parents, not me.  I'd say stick with good grades- you can always hang with your friends on the weekend.  Also, see if your school or district has anything for other home schooled kids- you might be able to make new friends! And trust me, gym clothes are NOT fun.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Jbug77 on 8/21/2012 2:14:03 PM

Another thing is that you don't have to be surrounded by people who like to pick on you. The people you're hanging out with actually know you well enough to not care about how you look!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/12/2012 11:00:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Anyway a couple of days ago my ear piercings started hurting and itching a little. So I took my earrings out for the day and then put different ones in b4 I went 2 bed. When I woke up they hurt and itched still so I took them out and now there's like yellow sticky gunk coming out of both holes and it's REALLY gross!!! Please help!!!

Hey girl!

Sounds like your earring holes are infected. Clean them with rubbing alcohol and put Neosporin or Bacitracin on it to help it heal. You should also consider wearing earrings made of higher quality metal, like surgical steel. This material doesn't irritate your skin.

Rachael A.

by citygurl13 on 8/10/2012 4:35:58 PM

I'm going to join soccer this fall and I'm in Orchestra Smile

by meepala21 on 8/9/2012 1:57:00 PM

You Are Invited! Heya all my members! You are all invited to our late nite club meeting! When? 10:00 tonight and tomorrow night Where? Become a Cuter You! club Why? Because I feel we all need to chat live...spread the word!

by LOLGirl109 on 8/8/2012 5:25:34 PM

My favorite after school activity is the school play.

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 9:21:49 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! URGENT!!!
How can I stop watching so much tv and start sleeping earlier and start eating healthier? Please answer quickly!

Hey girl!

It's all about self control. Once you start doing these things, the results will make you want to continue. Don't keep junk food in your house, or at least not too much junk food. You can indulge, but it's all about moderation! Don't sit in front of the TV all day watching shows you don't even care about. If you have a couple shows you like to watch, great! Watch those and then do something else. Read, go outside, exercise, anything! If you're up late just flipping channels or browsing online, there's no point to that! Make it a point to get in bed 30 minutes earlier than you usually do. Read a magazine or book in bed; that always helps me fall asleep!

Rachael A.

by theclique123 on 8/3/2012 3:00:07 PM

I <3 art club!!!!

by beaglelover65 on 8/2/2012 10:46:43 PM

mod mod mod
ok so i have been eating pretty unhealthy, and after swimteam and softball ended this summer i havnt worked out a ton either, im scared im kinda out of shape but i cant seem to get back to healthy habits again.....help

Hey girlie,

It's nice to indulge sometimes (especially after working hard during sports season), but it's worth getting back on track so you don't feel SUPER behind later when your sports start again! Start with one thing at a time. What was your favorite workout before during sports? Whatever it was, start doing it every day. It might be harder than it was before, but hard work will get you back in shape! Stick with it! Try to limit your junk food and replace that habit with healthier options, like yogurt, veggies, fruit, granola bars, etc. I know you can get back in the great shape you used to be in! <3
Lauren C.