Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO 2014 was a good year for the beauty world! Check out @ArianaGrande rocking our fave trends: http://t.co/fwP71jgkGR #arianators

AN HOUR AGO Yup it's #Monday, alright... pic.twitter.com/MLKO0j8vlv

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snow bunnies stomp in @Crocs Luxe Duck Boot: http://t.co/YesqOwkfmU

COMMENTS

Top-10 reasons extracurriculars make life awesome

You’ve just had another boring day of classes, a boring bus ride home and a boring evening of flipping through TV channels. You’ve decided that something’s gotta...

I play soccer for a select club, and I run track for my school. Last year I did both of those and art club for my school and I loved doing all of those.

by madds07 on 8/2/2012 6:03:16 PM

My middle school only offers sports, but in high school we get to pick various clubs after school. So right I'd say sports, my favroite? trackSmile

by pccool on 8/2/2012 4:11:57 PM

********READ THIS********
Do you L-O-V-E the Hunger Games Trilogy? well, join my club: Hunger Games Trilogy Lovers! we talk all things hunger games, books and movies! join now! some positions still open!

by loppyears12 on 8/1/2012 8:23:49 PM

my school doesnt have after school stuff except for Student Body Government on tuesdays and afterschool care

by loppyears12 on 8/1/2012 8:22:19 PM

Hey girls, please join my clubs! If you ever need advice just ask and we’ll get back to you asap!
Queens of Hearts<3 :a club where you can get advice on hair, beauty, fashion, life, friends and especially boys!
Let’s Get Active! : a club that is pretty much a whole group of workout buddies who will give advice, motivate and inspire you to reach your fitness goals and stay healthy and active!

Please join, we’d love to have you and I would appreciate it sooo much!

<3 Honeycakes

by honeycakes on 8/1/2012 2:49:53 PM

Join my club Oh, Boy!
**LOOKING FOR A VP AND OTHER OFFICERS NOW**
Guys gotcha stuck? From friendships to those annoying boys, crushes and love, exes and bfs, dating advice,even just looking good to impress a guy or what to say. Any problems, questions, and cute stories about the guys in your life can be helped here. Advice from and for anyone allowed. <3 xoxo!

by camigal on 8/1/2012 2:24:18 PM

Join my club Oh, Boy!
**LOOKING FOR A VP AND OTHER OFFICERS NOW**

by camigal on 8/1/2012 2:22:08 PM

I'm not in to sports like, at all. The only sport I like to play is hockey and we don't have a team for that. I like to do other things like reading and stuff like that. what dop I do?

by gracieob on 8/1/2012 1:41:18 PM

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day! This club is called Daily Hair Styles

by kpianoplayer on 8/1/2012 1:06:58 PM

Ever wonder what other girls feel? Think you're the only one who feels this way or that? Well, you're in luck! This club gives you a question, quote, fact, quiz, or link to a video or website! Come back every day to answer and check! You can also ask me questions about anything- from the first day of school to the missed episode of Glee. Feel free to ask- or say, anything! Join my club, A Question A Day Keeps the Doctor Away!

by pretty123 on 8/1/2012 12:58:11 PM