AN HOUR AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU

2 HOURS AGO Everyone knows the phrase “It smells so good, I could eat it,” right? That’s how we feel w/ some of our new beauty faves!:...

3 HOURS AGO Follow these steps and you’ll be Sleeping Beauty in no time: http://t.co/MKM4atXEpw

COMMENTS

Top-10 reasons extracurriculars make life awesome

You’ve just had another boring day of classes, a boring bus ride home and a boring evening of flipping through TV channels. You’ve decided that something’s gotta...

Hey girls! I'm an Advice Queen on GirlsLife, so if you need any advice, you can always ask me! I give advice on...
-Guys★
-Puberty☆
-Mean Girls★
-Friends☆
-Fashion★
-School☆
...And everything else!
If you need any advice look at my advice queen page on my profile! Check it out if you need any help on anything!

by WinnieGirlie on 8/1/2012 12:57:58 PM

Am I the only one who thinks the picture for this article is mega-creepy?

by LuvYaBunches on 8/1/2012 12:57:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Is dance an extracirricular?

Yep, sure is chica! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/1/2012 12:43:10 PM

i go to school that is sorta far from where i live. i want to do things after school, but my mom doesn't like having to drive way out to get me. So would volunteering and things like that count as well? i don't like sports but i wouldn't mind doing other things. and what are some things that would be fun to volunteer for? Smile thanks in advanced.

Hey girl,

If there are things at school already, like clubs, that you want to join, why don't you offer to just stay at school until the club begins? That way your mom only has to drive out there once to pick you up. Ask your friends what things they are involved in after school! There might be cool clubs that you can join. You can also see if there is anything more local, like around your house. If you're into volunteer work, you can ask your mom if there's a local soup kitchen you can help out at.
Kelly G.

by elevenbailey on 8/1/2012 12:10:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i really want get a facebook, the only reason is to get a pinterest. hahaha. but the last time i asked my parents, they said no. im 12, im gonna be 13 in a few months. how should i ask them?

Hey girl,

You have to be at least 13 in order to join Facebook. I suggest asking them if you can get a Facebook as a birthday present! Also, offer to give them the password to your account so they feel like they still have control and can make sure you're staying safe.
Kelly G.

by foodiejr99 on 8/1/2012 12:04:09 PM

Joining my school's forensics team was the best thing I ever did!!! I have so much fun and we meet a ton of new people!! I even got to go to state this year! Though I actually think joining the swim club I'm part of out of school was also a good decision on my part!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 8/1/2012 11:43:30 AM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/1/2012 11:10:39 AM

I hope I make the volleyball team next year! I'm going to join the hair & beauty club next year too(:

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/1/2012 11:10:04 AM

Dance!!! Smile

by depacdancer1104 on 8/1/2012 10:55:37 AM

I won a prize on July 15. Can i still enter for a prize in August?

Hey girl,

Sorry, but you can only win a prize once a month!
Kelly G.