10 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

12 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

12 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

Top-10 reasons extracurriculars make life awesome

You’ve just had another boring day of classes, a boring bus ride home and a boring evening of flipping through TV channels. You’ve decided that something’s gotta...

Hey Girlies!
My name is Haley and I'm a sophomore in high school. Do any of you need advice? I've been through it all, so ask away!
You can ask me anything! Just leave a comment on my profile and I'll answer on your as soon as possible! Hope to hear from you!

by haleyhay3 on 9/2/2012 7:24:38 PM

I'm cuarnty home schooled & thi is my second year but i miss my friends and the social time with my friends and now that all my friends are joining junior high they get laptops and gym clothes it sounds all so fun Frown but i'm stuck in my house all day, the only good thing about home school is that i get GREAT grades and i know i would fail if i went to public school. so should i ditch my good grades for my friend and a social life or stay in home school and keep up the work?

Hey chica! This discussion sounds like one you should be having with your parents, not me.  I'd say stick with good grades- you can always hang with your friends on the weekend.  Also, see if your school or district has anything for other home schooled kids- you might be able to make new friends! And trust me, gym clothes are NOT fun.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Jbug77 on 8/21/2012 2:14:03 PM

Another thing is that you don't have to be surrounded by people who like to pick on you. The people you're hanging out with actually know you well enough to not care about how you look!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/12/2012 11:00:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Anyway a couple of days ago my ear piercings started hurting and itching a little. So I took my earrings out for the day and then put different ones in b4 I went 2 bed. When I woke up they hurt and itched still so I took them out and now there's like yellow sticky gunk coming out of both holes and it's REALLY gross!!! Please help!!!

Hey girl!

Sounds like your earring holes are infected. Clean them with rubbing alcohol and put Neosporin or Bacitracin on it to help it heal. You should also consider wearing earrings made of higher quality metal, like surgical steel. This material doesn't irritate your skin.

Rachael A.

by citygurl13 on 8/10/2012 4:35:58 PM

I'm going to join soccer this fall and I'm in Orchestra Smile

by meepala21 on 8/9/2012 1:57:00 PM

You Are Invited! Heya all my members! You are all invited to our late nite club meeting! When? 10:00 tonight and tomorrow night Where? Become a Cuter You! club Why? Because I feel we all need to chat live...spread the word!

by LOLGirl109 on 8/8/2012 5:25:34 PM

My favorite after school activity is the school play.

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 9:21:49 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! URGENT!!!
How can I stop watching so much tv and start sleeping earlier and start eating healthier? Please answer quickly!

Hey girl!

It's all about self control. Once you start doing these things, the results will make you want to continue. Don't keep junk food in your house, or at least not too much junk food. You can indulge, but it's all about moderation! Don't sit in front of the TV all day watching shows you don't even care about. If you have a couple shows you like to watch, great! Watch those and then do something else. Read, go outside, exercise, anything! If you're up late just flipping channels or browsing online, there's no point to that! Make it a point to get in bed 30 minutes earlier than you usually do. Read a magazine or book in bed; that always helps me fall asleep!

Rachael A.

by theclique123 on 8/3/2012 3:00:07 PM

I <3 art club!!!!

by beaglelover65 on 8/2/2012 10:46:43 PM

mod mod mod
ok so i have been eating pretty unhealthy, and after swimteam and softball ended this summer i havnt worked out a ton either, im scared im kinda out of shape but i cant seem to get back to healthy habits again.....help

Hey girlie,

It's nice to indulge sometimes (especially after working hard during sports season), but it's worth getting back on track so you don't feel SUPER behind later when your sports start again! Start with one thing at a time. What was your favorite workout before during sports? Whatever it was, start doing it every day. It might be harder than it was before, but hard work will get you back in shape! Stick with it! Try to limit your junk food and replace that habit with healthier options, like yogurt, veggies, fruit, granola bars, etc. I know you can get back in the great shape you used to be in! <3
Lauren C.

by bballrox21 on 8/2/2012 8:32:12 PM

I play soccer for a select club, and I run track for my school. Last year I did both of those and art club for my school and I loved doing all of those.

by madds07 on 8/2/2012 6:03:16 PM

My middle school only offers sports, but in high school we get to pick various clubs after school. So right I'd say sports, my favroite? trackSmile

by pccool on 8/2/2012 4:11:57 PM

********READ THIS********
Do you L-O-V-E the Hunger Games Trilogy? well, join my club: Hunger Games Trilogy Lovers! we talk all things hunger games, books and movies! join now! some positions still open!

by loppyears12 on 8/1/2012 8:23:49 PM

my school doesnt have after school stuff except for Student Body Government on tuesdays and afterschool care

by loppyears12 on 8/1/2012 8:22:19 PM

Hey girls, please join my clubs! If you ever need advice just ask and we’ll get back to you asap!
Queens of Hearts<3 :a club where you can get advice on hair, beauty, fashion, life, friends and especially boys!
Let’s Get Active! : a club that is pretty much a whole group of workout buddies who will give advice, motivate and inspire you to reach your fitness goals and stay healthy and active!

Please join, we’d love to have you and I would appreciate it sooo much!

<3 Honeycakes

by honeycakes on 8/1/2012 2:49:53 PM

Join my club Oh, Boy!
**LOOKING FOR A VP AND OTHER OFFICERS NOW**
Guys gotcha stuck? From friendships to those annoying boys, crushes and love, exes and bfs, dating advice,even just looking good to impress a guy or what to say. Any problems, questions, and cute stories about the guys in your life can be helped here. Advice from and for anyone allowed. <3 xoxo!

by camigal on 8/1/2012 2:24:18 PM

Join my club Oh, Boy!
**LOOKING FOR A VP AND OTHER OFFICERS NOW**

by camigal on 8/1/2012 2:22:08 PM

I'm not in to sports like, at all. The only sport I like to play is hockey and we don't have a team for that. I like to do other things like reading and stuff like that. what dop I do?

by gracieob on 8/1/2012 1:41:18 PM

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day! This club is called Daily Hair Styles

by kpianoplayer on 8/1/2012 1:06:58 PM

Ever wonder what other girls feel? Think you're the only one who feels this way or that? Well, you're in luck! This club gives you a question, quote, fact, quiz, or link to a video or website! Come back every day to answer and check! You can also ask me questions about anything- from the first day of school to the missed episode of Glee. Feel free to ask- or say, anything! Join my club, A Question A Day Keeps the Doctor Away!

by pretty123 on 8/1/2012 12:58:11 PM

Hey girls! I'm an Advice Queen on GirlsLife, so if you need any advice, you can always ask me! I give advice on...
-Guys★
-Puberty☆
-Mean Girls★
-Friends☆
-Fashion★
-School☆
...And everything else!
If you need any advice look at my advice queen page on my profile! Check it out if you need any help on anything!

by WinnieGirlie on 8/1/2012 12:57:58 PM

Am I the only one who thinks the picture for this article is mega-creepy?

by LuvYaBunches on 8/1/2012 12:57:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Is dance an extracirricular?

Yep, sure is chica! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/1/2012 12:43:10 PM

i go to school that is sorta far from where i live. i want to do things after school, but my mom doesn't like having to drive way out to get me. So would volunteering and things like that count as well? i don't like sports but i wouldn't mind doing other things. and what are some things that would be fun to volunteer for? Smile thanks in advanced.

Hey girl,

If there are things at school already, like clubs, that you want to join, why don't you offer to just stay at school until the club begins? That way your mom only has to drive out there once to pick you up. Ask your friends what things they are involved in after school! There might be cool clubs that you can join. You can also see if there is anything more local, like around your house. If you're into volunteer work, you can ask your mom if there's a local soup kitchen you can help out at.
Kelly G.

by elevenbailey on 8/1/2012 12:10:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i really want get a facebook, the only reason is to get a pinterest. hahaha. but the last time i asked my parents, they said no. im 12, im gonna be 13 in a few months. how should i ask them?

Hey girl,

You have to be at least 13 in order to join Facebook. I suggest asking them if you can get a Facebook as a birthday present! Also, offer to give them the password to your account so they feel like they still have control and can make sure you're staying safe.
Kelly G.

by foodiejr99 on 8/1/2012 12:04:09 PM

Joining my school's forensics team was the best thing I ever did!!! I have so much fun and we meet a ton of new people!! I even got to go to state this year! Though I actually think joining the swim club I'm part of out of school was also a good decision on my part!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 8/1/2012 11:43:30 AM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/1/2012 11:10:39 AM

I hope I make the volleyball team next year! I'm going to join the hair & beauty club next year too(:

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/1/2012 11:10:04 AM

Dance!!! Smile

by depacdancer1104 on 8/1/2012 10:55:37 AM

I won a prize on July 15. Can i still enter for a prize in August?

Hey girl,

Sorry, but you can only win a prize once a month!
Kelly G.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/1/2012 10:48:45 AM

My favorite after school activity is track. I love to run, and i love to compete and race people

by happyone123 on 8/1/2012 10:07:50 AM

MOD!!!MOD!!!MOD!!!
i love drama club!!! i even had a line this year! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile I LOVE DRAMA CLUB!!!!!

Hey girl,

Awesome! I'm so happy for you Smile
Kelly G.

by Prim on 8/1/2012 7:24:54 AM

Before I moved, I was in a bunch of extra curriculars and stayed afterschool almost everyday. It was soo fun!!! Then I moved. And this new school doesn't offer late buses and no one can pick me up. That really stinks...

by snowver11 on 8/1/2012 12:28:26 AM