Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

13 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

14 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Who says Prince Charming doesn't exist?

High school can be rough for any girl—especially if you’re a vintage clothing-obsessed outcast who wins the nickname “The Weird Fat Girl.” But Simone’s quick wit and snarky...

My idea of a Prince Charming is someone who puts his girlfriend first and treats her like a princess.

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 4:39:51 PM

Robin Palmer is my Dave author! Check out her other books-Geek Charming, Cindy Ella, and Little Miss Red. This book is great!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 8/1/2012 2:30:08 PM

This is a great book! It just came out! READ IT!!!

by sohi105 on 8/1/2012 1:12:17 AM

I already have MY prince! 。◕ ‿ ◕。

by Inspiration on 7/31/2012 7:06:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Please help me. My best friend thinks I posted something on GL about her, but it was NOT about her at all! I tried to email her and tell her, but she isn't talking to me now. Frown I feel bad even though I know it was NOT about her. What should I do? I love her SOOOO much (as a best friend) and I don't want to lose her! Frown Please tell me, what should I do? I feel terrible.

hey! You shouldn't feel bad at all, because you didn't post anything about your friend. She's not being very nice to just not hear your side of it. Once her tantrum's over she'll realize you didn't do anything and come back

Helen S.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/30/2012 8:11:59 PM

I wanna read this so bad, well kinda.Random fact!- I don't like ice-cream, I LOVE<3LOVE ice-cream! Smile

by starlight1 on 7/30/2012 8:01:39 PM

MOD?
If I haven't received an email for the Buzz Babes yet, does that mean that I wasn't chosen? Thanks Smile

hey! I'm sorry, I'm not sure, but i think the best course of action would be to wait and see

Helen S.

by bookgirl8 on 7/30/2012 7:04:31 PM

I love Robin Palmer's books. Perfect mindless reading when I need a break. My prince is my boyfriend of over two years. Smart, sensitive, understanding, handsome, funny, and he totally gets me and is willing to deal some of the less-than good baggage I carry. He's not perfect, but I'm not perfect. He is perfect for me, though <3

by rockinlishy on 7/30/2012 5:54:05 PM

The perf Prince Charming...someone who has dark curly hair, dark glasses, beard stubble, and is very honest and respectful to me.

by bananaface13 on 7/30/2012 3:05:16 PM

Mod mod mod
So I did my profile once and got an email sayin it was approved and when it said I want my profile private or healthy you I clicked healthy u and it says my profile is not publicly visible. Why?

Hey girl! You may not have unclicked private.  You could have both a healthy you profile and a private profile.  Go back and make sure the part that says "Keep my profile private" isn't checked. xoxo

Kate G.