3 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

5 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

6 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Perfect score from the judges

There other day I was at the park with my best friend and we saw my crush there. I wanted to impress him, so I went...

AWWWWWW THIS IS ADORABLEEE<3

by singitloud99 on 11/1/2012 7:24:39 PM

Thats adorable!!!! :3

by kgoen7430 on 9/7/2012 9:39:23 PM

CUTE!

by boycrazy4a on 8/31/2012 8:16:08 PM

such a sweet story really

by lpagreyhound on 8/31/2012 4:22:04 PM

Soooooooooo sweet... I wish I was allowed to date.

by topaz1116 on 8/30/2012 10:14:15 PM

Lol! Awk pants in the pic! But that's so cute!

by sweetdreamer98 on 8/24/2012 11:22:23 PM

omg this is soo beautiful i wish that was me!!

by marggieluv on 8/22/2012 7:47:24 PM

Man, wish my BF had done that for me when I broke my ankle.

by HelenaPS on 8/19/2012 9:43:11 PM

thats SO sweet

by bking62 on 8/9/2012 6:42:39 PM

Awww Smile That's so sweet!

Hey everyone! Need advice? Join 'Club Girl'. I'm back up and running as of 8.4.12! I'm going to try to get on at least every other day, so any advice needed can be asked the minute you see this. I'm also going to start a blog, so be on the lookout for that! Questions will be answered within 3 days of asking, unless told otherwise. We give advice on anything and everything. Positions need filling, including officer 1 and officer 2. If you're interested, please contact me. I can't wait to start helping you all out, and I'm also open to making new friends Smile

~xoxo