5 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

6 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

9 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Perfect score from the judges

There other day I was at the park with my best friend and we saw my crush there. I wanted to impress him, so I went...

Thats so sweet.

by izzy99 on 8/4/2012 9:16:44 PM

that is so adorible i mean god i wish my would do that to me!

by saphiresyphira on 8/4/2012 3:20:19 PM

Hey megacuite66, oh he definitely likes ya! He calls you beautiful and always wants to be around you. You can flirt back by complimenting him and asking him questions about the type of girls he likes. Try giving him hugs and joking with him too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My crush only starts singing the song what what makes you beautiful around me and he will trick me into sitting with him at lunch and stuff with him do you think he likes me and I dont know if this is flirting but once he texted me "Sorry I missed your texts, I was at a baseball game Is that flirting And we have alot of thingsin common Im to young to date but I want to kind of flirt this school year cuz his bff is going to another school *score!* 1. Do you think he likes me 2. What are some ways I could flirt? Lynae P.

by megacutie66 on 8/4/2012 11:31:39 AM

I SOOO want that to happen to me! except the hurting part... thats really sweet though

by cousin11 on 8/3/2012 11:55:26 AM

Yay good for u Smile he sounds really sweet <3

by Sarah_12 on 8/3/2012 12:23:09 AM

MODMODMODMOD!!
My crush won't accept my friend request on facebook! And he obviously has been on! I don't mean to be a stalker but I really wish he would accept my friend request!

Hey girlie,

Unfortunately, we can't MAKE anybody accept our requests. We can only hope for the best! Try to forget about it for now by spending time with friends and focusing on other things, like your hobbies or going back-to-school shopping. When school starts, you can try casually talking to him in person and seeing if you can grow closer as friends. If you're better friends, he might not feel as weird accepting your request! Also, remember that boys sometimes use Facebook different than girls - he might have been online recently, but he could have totally forgot about his requests or isn't too concerned about adding new people right now. It doesn't HAVE to mean he's ignoring you on purpose <3
Lauren C.

by luvleylady13 on 8/2/2012 6:03:44 PM

Soo sweet! he must be a great guy!

by neo6m on 8/2/2012 5:51:36 PM

Omg!!! that is SOOOO SWEET!!! if something lik that happened to me no guys would want to carry me to my friends house ;)

by lalagirl90210 on 8/2/2012 3:40:47 PM

OMG it sounds like you have an AMAZING BF!!!!! Like it sounds like this would come out of a movie or book but it actually happened to you in reality!!!!<3

by liamsgirl on 8/2/2012 9:56:08 AM

That is so sweet. A shame about your ankle though

by Synchrostar on 8/2/2012 5:25:18 AM