AN HOUR AGO Refresh your *basic* salad routine: http://t.co/GHBs4nvWlO

2 HOURS AGO #SoundOff! What's your stance on smoking? http://t.co/5P2HcJXJTO

3 HOURS AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

COMMENTS

Perfect score from the judges

There other day I was at the park with my best friend and we saw my crush there. I wanted to impress him, so I went...

Awwww I wish I had a boyfriend.

by Katnissgirlhg on 8/1/2012 4:43:51 PM

Now if i could just LOOK like i've been seriously injured...

by Danerka on 8/1/2012 3:27:46 PM

Awww that's so cute!!! Love it!!

by depacdancer1104 on 8/1/2012 1:54:45 PM

AWWW SOOOOOO CUTE!! <3 <3 <3
Smile

by glamartist on 8/1/2012 12:36:14 PM

I was at an amusement park with my boyfriend and a couple of our friends and we hadn't seen each other in weeks and he told me that he really wanted to kiss me and i asked when because we were always with our friends and while we were on a roller-coaster he said when we get to the top and we did right in front of them. It was super sweet and i love him so much

by Hayley**98 on 8/1/2012 11:30:27 AM

OH. MY. GOD. that's adorable. and you're so luckkyyy. XD

by nightless on 8/1/2012 11:24:43 AM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/1/2012 11:14:30 AM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by coolgal332 on 8/1/2012 11:10:36 AM

Modmodmodmodmodmodmodmod
I have this strange dream of me and Liam Payne being together in my dreams. I know strange. But it's not just some nights it's every night. I don't know what this means. My mom says its just because I have a huge crush on him but I think it's something different. I mean I've never dreamt of any of my crushes in my entire life. What do theses dreams mean of me and Liam Payne?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey girl,

Your mom is right! It's most likely because you have a big crush on him. If you think about him a lot during the day or before you go to bed, he's totally likely to show up in your dreams.
Kelly G.

by Ryry1214 on 8/1/2012 11:05:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Kelly G possibly?
Just move on? i really like him and it seemed like he liked me too, well that was before he told me it was his friend. I dont know if it's his friend or not. Any tips on how to talk to him about it?

Hey girl,

If you really don't want to put it in the past, then try responding to his message by asking why he let his friend do that for so long, or why his friend was flirting with you at all. You could even explain that it hurt your feelings because you thought you were talking to him. If he seems to like you when you're together, outside of just texting on the phone, then perhaps he is just saying it's his friend because he's embarrassed to admit he likes you. You don't want to force anything out of him, though, so don't be too pushy. If he seems to really not want to discuss it, then you'll have to move on...but you can always be the one to initiate further flirting, and see how he reacts.
Kelly G.