6 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

7 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

7 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Perfect score from the judges

There other day I was at the park with my best friend and we saw my crush there. I wanted to impress him, so I went...

I'm so jealous;)

by myfatsquirrel on 7/31/2012 5:14:41 PM

omg u r the luckiest girl ever, this is almst to good. i wish that would happen to me!!!!!

by blondegirl8195 on 7/31/2012 5:12:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD! simone s.
Yes, I'm suuuuuuuuuuure I don't know what I did! Smile
But anyways, earlier today I told you about my profile pic and how it won't change? Well, I tried again, and it didn't work! Frown

Hey Girl,

Hmm, i'm not a computer wiz, but it may be that you saved the file in a format that's incompatible with the website. Try uploading another pic and see if that works. Then we'll know if it's our problem or just the file.

good luck!
simone s.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/31/2012 4:21:01 PM

u lucky duck! hope ur ankle feels better tho. this is a one in a million scenario. Good guys really do exist

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 7/31/2012 4:13:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I can't get my friend to forgive me for something. She won't even tell me what I did. But I keep saying "I'm SO sorry if I hurt your feelings, I would NEVER do that on purpose" and she won't respond to any of my emails. What should I do?

Hey Girl--

Are you suuuure you don't know what you did? No? Well, you've tried apologizing so the rest is up to her. I know its so frustrating when a friend won't even let you know what you did wrong but just give her time. Enjoy summer with other friends and hope that she'll come around.

good luck!
simone s.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/31/2012 4:09:18 PM

That is SOOO sweet!

by softballgurl37 on 7/31/2012 4:08:39 PM

Awwwwhhhhhhhhh...he sounds great!!! <3

by loveyourlife43 on 7/31/2012 3:57:10 PM

at the end of this i wuz totally 'AWW'ing! Smile)

by *epic fail* on 7/31/2012 3:38:16 PM

AWWWW LUCKY!!!

by TeamAlice33 on 7/31/2012 3:29:59 PM

I cant Believe that happened in real life!

by hannibe on 7/31/2012 3:29:37 PM