4 HOURS AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

7 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

8 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

Perfect score from the judges

There other day I was at the park with my best friend and we saw my crush there. I wanted to impress him, so I went...

AWWWWWW THIS IS ADORABLEEE<3

by singitloud99 on 11/1/2012 7:24:39 PM

Thats adorable!!!! :3

by kgoen7430 on 9/7/2012 9:39:23 PM

CUTE!

by boycrazy4a on 8/31/2012 8:16:08 PM

such a sweet story really

by lpagreyhound on 8/31/2012 4:22:04 PM

Soooooooooo sweet... I wish I was allowed to date.

by topaz1116 on 8/30/2012 10:14:15 PM

Lol! Awk pants in the pic! But that's so cute!

by sweetdreamer98 on 8/24/2012 11:22:23 PM

omg this is soo beautiful i wish that was me!!

by marggieluv on 8/22/2012 7:47:24 PM

Man, wish my BF had done that for me when I broke my ankle.

by HelenaPS on 8/19/2012 9:43:11 PM

thats SO sweet

by bking62 on 8/9/2012 6:42:39 PM

Awww Smile That's so sweet!

Hey everyone! Need advice? Join 'Club Girl'. I'm back up and running as of 8.4.12! I'm going to try to get on at least every other day, so any advice needed can be asked the minute you see this. I'm also going to start a blog, so be on the lookout for that! Questions will be answered within 3 days of asking, unless told otherwise. We give advice on anything and everything. Positions need filling, including officer 1 and officer 2. If you're interested, please contact me. I can't wait to start helping you all out, and I'm also open to making new friends Smile

~xoxo
ana*marie

by ana*marie on 8/5/2012 8:39:40 PM

Thats so sweet.

by izzy99 on 8/4/2012 9:16:44 PM

that is so adorible i mean god i wish my would do that to me!

by saphiresyphira on 8/4/2012 3:20:19 PM

Hey megacuite66, oh he definitely likes ya! He calls you beautiful and always wants to be around you. You can flirt back by complimenting him and asking him questions about the type of girls he likes. Try giving him hugs and joking with him too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My crush only starts singing the song what what makes you beautiful around me and he will trick me into sitting with him at lunch and stuff with him do you think he likes me and I dont know if this is flirting but once he texted me "Sorry I missed your texts, I was at a baseball game Is that flirting And we have alot of thingsin common Im to young to date but I want to kind of flirt this school year cuz his bff is going to another school *score!* 1. Do you think he likes me 2. What are some ways I could flirt? Lynae P.

by megacutie66 on 8/4/2012 11:31:39 AM

I SOOO want that to happen to me! except the hurting part... thats really sweet though

by cousin11 on 8/3/2012 11:55:26 AM

Yay good for u Smile he sounds really sweet <3

by Sarah_12 on 8/3/2012 12:23:09 AM

MODMODMODMOD!!
My crush won't accept my friend request on facebook! And he obviously has been on! I don't mean to be a stalker but I really wish he would accept my friend request!

Hey girlie,

Unfortunately, we can't MAKE anybody accept our requests. We can only hope for the best! Try to forget about it for now by spending time with friends and focusing on other things, like your hobbies or going back-to-school shopping. When school starts, you can try casually talking to him in person and seeing if you can grow closer as friends. If you're better friends, he might not feel as weird accepting your request! Also, remember that boys sometimes use Facebook different than girls - he might have been online recently, but he could have totally forgot about his requests or isn't too concerned about adding new people right now. It doesn't HAVE to mean he's ignoring you on purpose <3
Lauren C.

by luvleylady13 on 8/2/2012 6:03:44 PM

Soo sweet! he must be a great guy!

by neo6m on 8/2/2012 5:51:36 PM

Omg!!! that is SOOOO SWEET!!! if something lik that happened to me no guys would want to carry me to my friends house ;)

by lalagirl90210 on 8/2/2012 3:40:47 PM

OMG it sounds like you have an AMAZING BF!!!!! Like it sounds like this would come out of a movie or book but it actually happened to you in reality!!!!<3

by liamsgirl on 8/2/2012 9:56:08 AM

That is so sweet. A shame about your ankle though

by Synchrostar on 8/2/2012 5:25:18 AM

Awwww I wish I had a boyfriend.

by Katnissgirlhg on 8/1/2012 4:43:51 PM

Now if i could just LOOK like i've been seriously injured...

by Danerka on 8/1/2012 3:27:46 PM

Awww that's so cute!!! Love it!!

by depacdancer1104 on 8/1/2012 1:54:45 PM

AWWW SOOOOOO CUTE!! <3 <3 <3
Smile

by glamartist on 8/1/2012 12:36:14 PM

I was at an amusement park with my boyfriend and a couple of our friends and we hadn't seen each other in weeks and he told me that he really wanted to kiss me and i asked when because we were always with our friends and while we were on a roller-coaster he said when we get to the top and we did right in front of them. It was super sweet and i love him so much

by Hayley**98 on 8/1/2012 11:30:27 AM

OH. MY. GOD. that's adorable. and you're so luckkyyy. XD

by nightless on 8/1/2012 11:24:43 AM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/1/2012 11:14:30 AM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by coolgal332 on 8/1/2012 11:10:36 AM

Modmodmodmodmodmodmodmod
I have this strange dream of me and Liam Payne being together in my dreams. I know strange. But it's not just some nights it's every night. I don't know what this means. My mom says its just because I have a huge crush on him but I think it's something different. I mean I've never dreamt of any of my crushes in my entire life. What do theses dreams mean of me and Liam Payne?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey girl,

Your mom is right! It's most likely because you have a big crush on him. If you think about him a lot during the day or before you go to bed, he's totally likely to show up in your dreams.
Kelly G.

by Ryry1214 on 8/1/2012 11:05:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Kelly G possibly?
Just move on? i really like him and it seemed like he liked me too, well that was before he told me it was his friend. I dont know if it's his friend or not. Any tips on how to talk to him about it?

Hey girl,

If you really don't want to put it in the past, then try responding to his message by asking why he let his friend do that for so long, or why his friend was flirting with you at all. You could even explain that it hurt your feelings because you thought you were talking to him. If he seems to like you when you're together, outside of just texting on the phone, then perhaps he is just saying it's his friend because he's embarrassed to admit he likes you. You don't want to force anything out of him, though, so don't be too pushy. If he seems to really not want to discuss it, then you'll have to move on...but you can always be the one to initiate further flirting, and see how he reacts.
Kelly G.

by volley_ball2341 on 8/1/2012 10:39:02 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so i have a crush from camp. and we were texting and well lets say he likes me and was flirting with me and was really sweet. And i just got a message from him on fb saying that was his friend. I'm reallly heartbroken. Should i believe him because he even mentioned me leaving early in the morning. which i dont think his friend would know that. should i believe him?

Hey babe,

Yikes! That's unfortunate that someone would mess with you like that. I have no idea whether or not he is telling the truth now or not. However, I think to avoid drama, it would be best to just believe, or even just go along with, the idea that it was his friend and not him. Even if that's not true, he must want you to believe it. I know it must hurt, but the only thing you can do is just put this behind you and move on.
Kelly G.

by volley_ball2341 on 8/1/2012 10:00:37 AM

*holds up a 10 card* Sounds like a keeper to me.

by OMGabi on 8/1/2012 7:18:21 AM

I know this sounds weird but I've been having dream of me and Liam Payne. I mean in every dream I have it's only me and Liam Payne. My mom says this means I have a major crush on him but I think it's something more. And I've never had any other dreams of my crush. So what does this mean?

by Ryry1214 on 8/1/2012 12:57:14 AM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhh OH MY GOSH!!!! that was so sweet of him!

by j4zm09 on 7/31/2012 10:20:27 PM

Hey girls! I'm an Advice Queen on GirlsLife, so if you need any advice, you can always ask me! I give advice on...
-Guys★
-Puberty☆
-Mean Girls★
-Friends☆
-Fashion★
-School☆
...And everything else!
If you need any advice look at my advice queen page on my profile! Check it out if you need any help on anything!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/31/2012 8:37:51 PM

You Are NOT Alone<3
This is a club for girls who feel very insecure to come here for advice and tips on how to love yourself! i use to be very insecure and i still am at points. Just know that your not alone girlies! You can come here to share your insecurities and help other girls too! I just want everyone to know that they ARE beautiful no matter what "flaws" they have! <3
Much Love,
~AlysonSmile
PLEASE JOIN!

by Alykat18 on 7/31/2012 8:01:14 PM

Ohmigosh!!!!

by Sarah510 on 7/31/2012 7:57:09 PM

Hey girls!!
Do you love making new friends on GL..are you looking for a support group that's always gonna be there for u?
Join my club: BGLF (best girlslife friends) It's going to be really fun but we desperately need members to get this going!!
I'd appreciate it if you joined and spread the word!
xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/31/2012 6:35:52 PM

This is the exact kind of story that would be in a movie! Does anyone else agree with me?

by WinnieGirlie on 7/31/2012 5:37:29 PM

aaawwww thats sssoooo sweet!!! i hope my crush is that nice!

by Prim on 7/31/2012 5:23:22 PM

I'm so jealous;)

by myfatsquirrel on 7/31/2012 5:14:41 PM

omg u r the luckiest girl ever, this is almst to good. i wish that would happen to me!!!!!

by blondegirl8195 on 7/31/2012 5:12:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD! simone s.
Yes, I'm suuuuuuuuuuure I don't know what I did! Smile
But anyways, earlier today I told you about my profile pic and how it won't change? Well, I tried again, and it didn't work! Frown

Hey Girl,

Hmm, i'm not a computer wiz, but it may be that you saved the file in a format that's incompatible with the website. Try uploading another pic and see if that works. Then we'll know if it's our problem or just the file.

good luck!
simone s.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/31/2012 4:21:01 PM

u lucky duck! hope ur ankle feels better tho. this is a one in a million scenario. Good guys really do exist

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 7/31/2012 4:13:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I can't get my friend to forgive me for something. She won't even tell me what I did. But I keep saying "I'm SO sorry if I hurt your feelings, I would NEVER do that on purpose" and she won't respond to any of my emails. What should I do?

Hey Girl--

Are you suuuure you don't know what you did? No? Well, you've tried apologizing so the rest is up to her. I know its so frustrating when a friend won't even let you know what you did wrong but just give her time. Enjoy summer with other friends and hope that she'll come around.

good luck!
simone s.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/31/2012 4:09:18 PM

That is SOOO sweet!

by softballgurl37 on 7/31/2012 4:08:39 PM

Awwwwhhhhhhhhh...he sounds great!!! <3

by loveyourlife43 on 7/31/2012 3:57:10 PM

at the end of this i wuz totally 'AWW'ing! Smile)

by *epic fail* on 7/31/2012 3:38:16 PM

AWWWW LUCKY!!!

by TeamAlice33 on 7/31/2012 3:29:59 PM

I cant Believe that happened in real life!

by hannibe on 7/31/2012 3:29:37 PM