AN HOUR AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

2 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes

3 HOURS AGO Learn our tricks on how to talk to the new cute boy in school! #GLLovesBoys http://t.co/NdSgKaUXFl

COMMENTS

5 things the Fab Five are obsessed with (and you probably are, too!)

When we see elite gymnasts on T.V., they look untouchable, like they couldn’t possibly be real girls. But we got the dish from the Fab Five, the...

I <3 the Fab Five!
Oh did you know that Gabby's last name Douglas scrambled up is USA Gold!?

by LexiNadine on 8/14/2012 4:36:22 PM

MOD
I know this is an american website and all, but it would be really awesome if you did an article on other olympic teams, celebs, etc. It would be appreciated, thx!

Hey girlie!  We'll totally take that into consideration when we're doing other entertainment pieces! xoxo

Kate G.

by ColosalMascara on 8/13/2012 9:36:56 AM

I really don't like my school and I really want to switch but no matter what I say my parents won't let me. Its making me really stressed out and sad, so what should I do?

Hey girl! I'm sorry to hear that, school can definitely be tough.  If your parents aren't up for it right now, you could try presenting to them reasons to switch in a mature way.  If that doesn't work, I would suggest making the best of the situation by getting involved at school in a sport, club, or something that you're interested in. xxoo
Maggie P.

by 1Dkm!!! on 8/9/2012 3:53:26 PM

My top 5 obsessions are:
the Beatles
animals
the Office
the Help
Sarah Dessen books

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 9:18:05 PM

I<3 them all and i like gabby the best. She is so graceful.
But all of them are amazing

by kewauneegal on 8/3/2012 10:19:13 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post lots of hair tips and ideas and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by LovePeaceHope on 8/2/2012 7:27:05 PM

Haha that's so funny The Vampire Diaries and PLL are 2/3 of my face tv shows the third is Heroes Smile

by Jewels96 on 8/1/2012 6:39:21 PM

Mod mod mod
What are some workouts to tone your thighs besides sqauts or lunges???

Hey girlie! Try leg lifts (they help tone your abs, too) and running, jogging, or walking.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 8/1/2012 4:44:53 PM

I Love these girl! they seem very loyal to each other, and super cool!
My Top 5 obsessions are
1-one direction!
2-hot pink!
3-snapple tea! lol
4-playing my favorite sport!
5-and yeah harry styles haha!

by j4zm09 on 8/1/2012 3:56:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Can you make people stop 'promoting' their clubs? It's getting REALLY annoying and probably others too... It really bothers me!!!

Hey girl, People want to share what they love, and since all the clubs are on GL's website, we want girls to join!  Please don't call specific girls out, it's good to be passionate about things, these girls are just sharing their excitement! xoxo
Kate G.