AN HOUR AGO So, you wanna be team captain this year? Learn how to nab that top spot: http://t.co/PX9vcyHJ3w

2 HOURS AGO 2 tech cuties secure a @motrrmotrr Galileo robotic dock for iPhone/iPod Touch: http://t.co/myxUcmZB6N

3 HOURS AGO The best headphones to rock at the gym: http://t.co/1VEs3uhAWj

COMMENTS

5 things the Fab Five are obsessed with (and you probably are, too!)

When we see elite gymnasts on T.V., they look untouchable, like they couldn’t possibly be real girls. But we got the dish from the Fab Five, the...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have (had) this friend, and she is really mean to me, and she was GOING to go to a private school next year, but she didn't make it IN, so she's going to MY school! UGH! I can't stand her. And she is super mean. WHAT if I have classes with her! My mom doesn't even like this girl. My mom doesn't want me near her. And I DON'T even have one of those 'super protective' moms. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Hey girl, It's pretty simple- avoid hanging out with this girl.  I'm sure you have other people in your classes that you don't like.  You don't have to hang with her, so just spend time with your other friends.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/1/2012 12:41:33 PM

OMG I LOOOOVE Jordyn Wieber!!! She's my idol for gymnastics!

by emonade on 8/1/2012 12:02:30 PM

I couldn't stop smiling after I found out that they took first!! I mean it's the first time the US has won the women's all around gold medal in the Olympics since 1996!! Though I don't agree with McKayla Maroney's vault score!! She did a perfect vault and stuck that landing like there was no tomorrow!! She should have gotten better scores!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 8/1/2012 11:50:54 AM

I know Gabby in real life she is so inspirational. She moved to West Des Moines Iowa where I live. I train in the same gym as I do. She's taught me that when things get tough to not give up, and their whole team displayed that going up against Russia. They're my role models! Great job U.S.A!

by dgrace on 8/1/2012 11:45:22 AM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/1/2012 11:14:02 AM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by coolgal332 on 8/1/2012 11:09:32 AM

omg i almost cried when i saw them win. every single girl is so nice and such an inspiration. i'm so proud of them and team USA. hopefully we'll see all of them again next olympics <3

by myfatsquirrel on 8/1/2012 10:53:11 AM

I love Jordyn Wiebe SOOOOOO much! She is so inspirational and i cried when she didn't make it to the individual competions. I mean, she didn't make it by 0.310 points. so sad

by heather99 on 8/1/2012 10:47:07 AM

I love Jorydn Wieber!!! I live near her and I love her!!! I live in Lansing, Michigan and she lives in Dewitt, Michigan. It was totally heartbreaking when she didn't make the all around finals. I mean, she's the world champ. She hasn't lost a meet since 2007 and she doesn't even get a chance to win the all around gold.

by Sarah510 on 8/1/2012 8:37:06 AM