10 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

13 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

14 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

5 things the Fab Five are obsessed with (and you probably are, too!)

When we see elite gymnasts on T.V., they look untouchable, like they couldn’t possibly be real girls. But we got the dish from the Fab Five, the...

I <3 the Fab Five!
Oh did you know that Gabby's last name Douglas scrambled up is USA Gold!?

by LexiNadine on 8/14/2012 4:36:22 PM

MOD
I know this is an american website and all, but it would be really awesome if you did an article on other olympic teams, celebs, etc. It would be appreciated, thx!

Hey girlie!  We'll totally take that into consideration when we're doing other entertainment pieces! xoxo

Kate G.

by ColosalMascara on 8/13/2012 9:36:56 AM

I really don't like my school and I really want to switch but no matter what I say my parents won't let me. Its making me really stressed out and sad, so what should I do?

Hey girl! I'm sorry to hear that, school can definitely be tough.  If your parents aren't up for it right now, you could try presenting to them reasons to switch in a mature way.  If that doesn't work, I would suggest making the best of the situation by getting involved at school in a sport, club, or something that you're interested in. xxoo
Maggie P.

by 1Dkm!!! on 8/9/2012 3:53:26 PM

My top 5 obsessions are:
the Beatles
animals
the Office
the Help
Sarah Dessen books

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 9:18:05 PM

I<3 them all and i like gabby the best. She is so graceful.
But all of them are amazing

by kewauneegal on 8/3/2012 10:19:13 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post lots of hair tips and ideas and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by LovePeaceHope on 8/2/2012 7:27:05 PM

Haha that's so funny The Vampire Diaries and PLL are 2/3 of my face tv shows the third is Heroes Smile

by Jewels96 on 8/1/2012 6:39:21 PM

Mod mod mod
What are some workouts to tone your thighs besides sqauts or lunges???

Hey girlie! Try leg lifts (they help tone your abs, too) and running, jogging, or walking.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 8/1/2012 4:44:53 PM

I Love these girl! they seem very loyal to each other, and super cool!
My Top 5 obsessions are
1-one direction!
2-hot pink!
3-snapple tea! lol
4-playing my favorite sport!
5-and yeah harry styles haha!

by j4zm09 on 8/1/2012 3:56:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Can you make people stop 'promoting' their clubs? It's getting REALLY annoying and probably others too... It really bothers me!!!

Hey girl, People want to share what they love, and since all the clubs are on GL's website, we want girls to join!  Please don't call specific girls out, it's good to be passionate about things, these girls are just sharing their excitement! xoxo
Kate G.

by buzzingbee on 8/1/2012 3:54:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
How to make sweats fashion forward for school?

Hey girlie! Unless you have to, avoid wearing sweats to school.  Unless everyone is wearing them, showing up in sweats sends the wrong message (that you don't care, which you obvi do, since you're asking how to make them cute).  If it's part of a uniform, try accessorizing and pair baggy sweatpants with a more form fitting top.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 8/1/2012 3:25:32 PM

Will you guys ever do another video makeup tutorial with Jenna?

Hey chica! I'm not sure!  xoxo

Kate G.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 8/1/2012 3:14:31 PM

I saw the Olympics last night! It was so epic!! AWESOME!!!

by Susmita24 on 8/1/2012 2:58:41 PM

hey everybody i know you probably don't want to hear this but im trying to promote my blog. i would really appreciate it if you just checked it out really quickly its called ALL THAT GIRL STUFF

Hey girls! Remember, don't post specific websites on the comments section- we can't be sure that they are safe (we trust you guys, but we have to be careful).  We love that you all blog, but we can't have the websites here.  Sorry! xoxo
Kate G.

by lovin.life5253 on 8/1/2012 2:56:35 PM

Hey girls, please join my clubs! If you ever need advice just ask and we’ll get back to you asap!
Queens of Hearts<3 :a club where you can get advice on hair, beauty, fashion, life, friends and especially boys!
Let’s Get Active! : a club that is pretty much a whole group of workout buddies who will give advice, motivate and inspire you to reach your fitness goals and stay healthy and active!

Please join, we’d love to have you and I would appreciate it sooo much!

<3 Honeycakes

by honeycakes on 8/1/2012 2:56:33 PM

I am so happy they won the gold. reading about them makes them seem so down to earth and they are like the best gymnasts in the world.

by fashionqn on 8/1/2012 2:44:53 PM

I'm sure the Fab Five have guy probs, do you?

Join my club Oh, Boy!
**LOOKING FOR A VP AND OTHER OFFICERS NOW**
Guys gotcha stuck? From friendships to those annoying boys, crushes and love, exes and bfs, dating advice,even just looking good to impress a guy or what to say. Any problems, questions, and cute stories about the guys in your life can be helped here. Advice from and for anyone allowed. <3 xoxo!

by camigal on 8/1/2012 2:24:02 PM

PLZ JOIN MY CLUB: "Book lovers unite"! We will talk about books and movies and school and everything related to books! i will personally post every book i read (i read at least a book a day on a good day) and tell you what new hot books and movies about books to watch for. plz join today!

by doglover50 on 8/1/2012 2:13:28 PM

♥♥ Love love love the fab five! I have so much enjoyed watching the Olympics, especially swimming and gymnastics. Can't wait to watch some track events, like discus and shot put. How could you not love the fab five or team USA! Let's go USA! ♥♥

by bonbon7810 on 8/1/2012 2:11:03 PM

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day! This club is called Daily Hair Styles

by kpianoplayer on 8/1/2012 1:08:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have (had) this friend, and she is really mean to me, and she was GOING to go to a private school next year, but she didn't make it IN, so she's going to MY school! UGH! I can't stand her. And she is super mean. WHAT if I have classes with her! My mom doesn't even like this girl. My mom doesn't want me near her. And I DON'T even have one of those 'super protective' moms. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Hey girl, It's pretty simple- avoid hanging out with this girl.  I'm sure you have other people in your classes that you don't like.  You don't have to hang with her, so just spend time with your other friends.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/1/2012 12:41:33 PM

OMG I LOOOOVE Jordyn Wieber!!! She's my idol for gymnastics!

by emonade on 8/1/2012 12:02:30 PM

I couldn't stop smiling after I found out that they took first!! I mean it's the first time the US has won the women's all around gold medal in the Olympics since 1996!! Though I don't agree with McKayla Maroney's vault score!! She did a perfect vault and stuck that landing like there was no tomorrow!! She should have gotten better scores!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 8/1/2012 11:50:54 AM

I know Gabby in real life she is so inspirational. She moved to West Des Moines Iowa where I live. I train in the same gym as I do. She's taught me that when things get tough to not give up, and their whole team displayed that going up against Russia. They're my role models! Great job U.S.A!

by dgrace on 8/1/2012 11:45:22 AM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/1/2012 11:14:02 AM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by coolgal332 on 8/1/2012 11:09:32 AM

omg i almost cried when i saw them win. every single girl is so nice and such an inspiration. i'm so proud of them and team USA. hopefully we'll see all of them again next olympics <3

by myfatsquirrel on 8/1/2012 10:53:11 AM

I love Jordyn Wiebe SOOOOOO much! She is so inspirational and i cried when she didn't make it to the individual competions. I mean, she didn't make it by 0.310 points. so sad

by heather99 on 8/1/2012 10:47:07 AM

I love Jorydn Wieber!!! I live near her and I love her!!! I live in Lansing, Michigan and she lives in Dewitt, Michigan. It was totally heartbreaking when she didn't make the all around finals. I mean, she's the world champ. She hasn't lost a meet since 2007 and she doesn't even get a chance to win the all around gold.

by Sarah510 on 8/1/2012 8:37:06 AM