1 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

2 HOURS AGO This could be us at #Homecoming, but you playin' http://t.co/HsMGXHMz8v

2 HOURS AGO Certain secrets shouldn't be kept: http://t.co/2p1FS9qegF

COMMENTS

5 wow-worthy outfits to rock with wedges

Forget diamonds—heels are a modern girl’s best friend. (But perhaps not always the most practical one!) Meet the wedge: It gives you instant height, but is way...

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Hey girls! So I am not the skinniest pencil in the box if you know what I mean, I am a size L-XL unfortunately, Do you guys have any tips oh how to dress and clothing brands for my size? Thanks!

Hey chica! The key (for everyone, but especially you) is to try EVERYTHING on.  It's super important to know how things look and show your mom, she'll be able to see what you look like and tell you what works.  Ask the sales people what good jeans and tops are for you- it's their job to be able to help ya out. xoxo

Kate G.

by Rusher43245 on 8/23/2012 10:23:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
i absolutely love heels and this article about wedges and perf outfits to pair with em inspired me! the only prob is that my parents are totally against me wearing any heels above 2 inches... im an 8th grader and i feel like i should have a little bit more freedom to dress the way i want to. can you tell me how i can tell them how i feel?? ive tried before but they always end up not listening...i need to get their attention! thnxx

hey! The tough truth of being a kid is that you can't get your parental units to do anything. You can however, try to open a dialogue with them about your feelings. Explain your side to her in a non-whiney, calm manner. Don't interrupt them or get angry even if they interrupt you or get angry. That's unfair, but since they have all the power, it's in your best interest not to antagonize them. As in, you'll be more likely to get what you want if you act really, super mature. If they still say no, accept their decision gracefully. If they see that you're not going to throw a fit for not getting your way, they'll be more likely to listen next time you want something. good luck!

Helen S.

by luvinlife12 on 8/20/2012 8:19:39 PM

MODMODMOD I really really like this guy who's a year older than me. He starts driving in three weeks (his birthday) and says he definitely wants to take me places. I really want to, but my mom would flip out if I even asked. How do I convince her everything will be okay?

Hey girlie,

The best thing to do, if your mom would flip out, is to NOT aimlessly drive around places. Instead, ask her if you can go hang out at the movies. Then tell her that he is picking you up. Be casual about it and use his car to get from one place to the next. She might not be happy about it - and it's true that he's not going to be a great driver yet, just because he doesn't have much experience. I know it'll be sooo tough if she says no, but trust her judgment! <3

Lauren C.

by itsgraysonh03 on 8/19/2012 2:06:45 AM

I really want a super cute bts outfit! I have an hourglass figure and i'm 5,2. I can't wear shorts or tank tops with straps less than 3 fingers wide. Any ideas? Oh, and i want to wear something form fitting, thx!

Hey girl! We have lots of adorable ideas on our "Style" page, so click on over there and look.  If there's anything with a tank you can't wear, try it with a sweater over it.  Schools are always chilly, anyway! xoxo

Kate G.

by ColosalMascara on 8/13/2012 11:13:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
I literally am in LOVE with the floral tank in outfit 3. I've gotta have it! Do you know where it's from?? Also, do you know where those gorge pink skinnies are from? THANKS MODS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

Hey girlie! I don't actually know where the skinnies OR the tank are from, but I can try to find out and post it on the website for you.  xoxo

Kate G.

by JoshHutchersonLover on 8/13/2012 9:40:06 AM

My mom let me get these winer wedged boots and now im not allowed to were any other wedges or heels! So unfair.

by DesileJack on 8/10/2012 12:58:00 PM

so im going to darien lake with my friend from sunday to wednesday and i dont know what to pack.its not like i can just run home if i forget something seeing its six hours away. i know you wrote an article on what to where but i cant find it :/ and my hair is thick and a little past my shoulders. thanks in advance

Hey girlie! If you're talkin' about the camping piece we wrote, here's the link: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/19/Packing-101-What-to-bring-on-a-camping-trip.aspx.  Ask your friend what SHE'S packing, and get advice from your mom.  Ask your friend before you start packing what kind of activities you'll be doing so you know if you'll need a bathing suit, boots, sneakers, or anything else you might nto think to bring.  xoxo

Kate G.

by jazmine ann on 8/10/2012 11:55:23 AM

i dont really like wedges.....

by butterflygirl14 on 8/9/2012 4:28:20 PM

You Are Invited! Heya all my members! You are all invited to our late nite club meeting! When? 10:00 tonight and tomorrow night Where? Become a Cuter You! club Why? Because I feel we all need to chat live...spread the word!

by LOLGirl109 on 8/8/2012 5:19:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I am about 6 feet tall and I have a pair of wedges and I loveeee them, but I look too tall and awkward wearing them Frown Is there a way I can wear heels and not look super awkward? Thanks soooo much! Smile

Hey chica! as a fellow tall girl, the only way I've found to wear high heels without looking awkward is to LOVE how tall you are. I know it's corny, but once you're comfortable being a head taller than your friends, your friends will be comfortable with your height.  Then, voila! No more awkwardness! xoxo

Kate G.