AN HOUR AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

2 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

2 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Pretty in Pink Claire K.

Want to know what this Mansfield, PA chica thinks makes everyone beautiful? CEK29 gives us the scoop on what she uses to keep her cheeks looking glowy...

An the tarte eyeshadow is really great! It stay on all day

by Aquamintsgirl on 8/13/2012 3:33:02 AM

I really want to try the fresh lipcolor! ive heard great things about it even though its kinda pricey. If you guys need any advice or have any questions about highschool don't be afraid to ask!Smile I'm a senior in highschool so I can probably help ya out

by Aquamintsgirl on 8/13/2012 3:31:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I entered this contest yesterday. If you don't get a page like this does ths mean you don't win?

Hey girl, you haven't won if you don't get a page like this. But since you just entered yesterday, you'll be in the next drawing that we do. So you still have a chance!
Carrie R.

by melma98 on 8/8/2012 1:37:23 PM

Thanks Lauren for the tips!

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 8/5/2012 10:55:06 PM

Geez, doesen't she shop anywhere other than sephora! everything is so expensive, but whatever to each his own.

#BeTheChange

by divasa on 8/5/2012 7:11:12 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Hey so this year I am going to start wearing makeup but I don't know what to start with but it can't take to long cuz I have like 45 minutes before I go. Please helpp!
Kiki

Hey Kiki,

Great idea to start small with makeup! You don't wanna walk outta the house looking like a clown because you put on EVERYTHING you own. Start with the basics to enhance your beauty without covering it up: a dab of concealer on trouble spots/blemishes/under your eye. Blend that with your fingertips or a triangle sponge so it looks totally natural. Second, tinted moisturizer is GREAT for new makeup users because it gives you a little bit of all-over coverage while helping your skin. (Some also have SPF in them so it protects you from the sun.) Next, your eyes. Keep it simple with a swipe of subtle eyeshadow (gold shimmer, dusty pink, or chocolate brown are great colors to have on hand) or a light line of eyeliner smudged up onto your eyelid. Don't do both unless you've been using makeup for a while/it's a special occasion. Then, one coat of mascara on your top lashes will add a little drama. Finish with plain lip gloss or a tinted lip balm - beautiful! Smile

Lauren C.

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 8/5/2012 10:09:59 AM

Hey girlygirl/tomboy, I don't wear a lot of makeup so I don't know about powder and concealer, but I can rccommend mascara and eyeliner. Maybelline has good eye and lip liner and mascara. So check out some of their products. You can also look on YouTube for makeup tutorials. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD! i want to have a daily makeup routine but don't know what to use. i have an olive skin tone, brown eyes, brown curly hair, and a normal skin type. what do you recommend i try? Lynae P.

by girlygirl/tomboy on 8/4/2012 1:26:16 PM

I love makeup and even had a Hannah Montana Eyeshadow kit when I was little. Now I am older and want real makeup. When I talk to my mom she says maybe just some eyeshadow but when we go to the store nothing we find is healthy enough for her. What do I do? I feel like I should be able to use makeup but my mom doesn't. What do I do?!?

Hey girl!

I think you should do a little research to find makeup you think your mom might approve of. If she wants you to use makeup that's "healthy" do a Google search for it. I think there will be a lot of options that you can show your mom. Good luck!

Rachael A.

by awesomeazw on 8/3/2012 2:12:03 PM

so expensive! i don't know how she does it... my whole face of makeup is probably around $15 dollars. drugstore (elf, covergirl, maybelline, wet n wild) stuff is perfectly fine for me!(: but whatever floats her boat!

by vintage50 on 8/3/2012 12:39:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
so, i am really good when it comes to makeup... except for one little thing. today in my area, it was the hottest it has been all year. it was not fun. it was probably triple digets. but while i was doing my makeup this morning to go out for a girl day with my sister, i thought about how hot it would be, so i tried to prepare and make the best choices of makeup i should wear. i wore bb cream, concealer, powder, blush, and bronzer on my face. i thought the bb cream would help my face from not 'melting off'. but nooo. on the way to the mall and lunch, i looked in the mirror and on my upper lip, cheeks, and temples, my makeup was litterally dripping off my face (not attractive). what makeup choices should i make? how can i keep it from coming off? HELP!

Hey girlie,

When it's super hot and you're def gonna sweat, I try to use LESS makeup - not more! Stick to the basics: a dab of concealer where you need it and a touch of bronzer for glow. Nothing will make you stop sweating in the heat but, with less makeup on your face, there will be less makeup to run down your face Smile
Lauren C.