7 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

10 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

11 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Pretty in Pink Claire K.

Want to know what this Mansfield, PA chica thinks makes everyone beautiful? CEK29 gives us the scoop on what she uses to keep her cheeks looking glowy...

Thanks Kate G.!

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 8/1/2012 2:57:06 PM

Hey girls, please join my clubs! If you ever need advice just ask and we’ll get back to you asap!
Queens of Hearts<3 :a club where you can get advice on hair, beauty, fashion, life, friends and especially boys!
Let’s Get Active! : a club that is pretty much a whole group of workout buddies who will give advice, motivate and inspire you to reach your fitness goals and stay healthy and active!

Please join, we’d love to have you and I would appreciate it sooo much!

<3 Honeycakes

by honeycakes on 8/1/2012 2:56:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
BTS hairstyle ideas for semi-short layered hair?

Hey girl! Cute clips are ALWAYS good (especially for short hair and layered hair).  Depending on how short it is, try a braid to keep your hair out of your eyes.  xoxo

Kate G.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 8/1/2012 2:44:45 PM

Could you recommend a peachy-pink natural-looking inexpensive lip balm? Thanks!

Hey girlie! I love Burt's Bee's lip balm- they have great colors! xoxo

Kate G.

by svds on 8/1/2012 1:46:24 PM

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day! This club is called Daily Hair Styles

by kpianoplayer on 8/1/2012 1:10:12 PM

Hey girls! I'm an Advice Queen on GirlsLife, so if you need any advice, you can always ask me! I give advice on...
-Guys★
-Puberty☆
-Mean Girls★
-Friends☆
-Fashion★
-School☆
...And everything else!
If you need any advice look at my advice queen page on my profile! Check it out if you need any help on anything!

by WinnieGirlie on 8/1/2012 12:57:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
Hey, so I was scared about middle school before, but I was getting over it. And THEN last night I had a dream about it, and it was terrible! I got lost, no one told me where to GO, and it was terrible! Frown I'm so terrified again now!

Hey chicky! To relieve your fears, head over to your school and check out the lay of the land.  I'm sure it won't be as bad as your dream (things never are as bad as nightmares, I promise).  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/1/2012 12:46:53 PM

Hey, girlies! I have an advice queen page! It is all about finding the newest trends,getting awesome clothes for cheap, makeup tips, and my awesome hair guide! What more could you want? Ask me anything along these lines, and I got you an answer. ;) I can also help with guys, so feel free to ask me about that too. Smile So join today! You'll be glad you did! Smile I check the advice queen page everyday, so your questions will be answered fast!
-LovelyDays111 (Advice Queen)

by LovelyDays111 on 8/1/2012 12:10:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a few questions about concealers and BB creams.
I want to clear up my acne while covering it up, but I also want to keep my face from drying out. I already use a Clearasil product to get rid of it so I would probably want a concealer with a low salicylic acid percent, so as not to dry out my face. I've heard all sorts of good things about BB creams though, including that they get rid of acne AND benefit your face. Are they worth it?
Which is better for my problem, a BB cream or a concealer? What are some good concealers or BB creams that you would recommend and are inexpensive (maybe under $25)?
Thanks!

Hey girl! I love using BB creams because not only do they have acne fighting potential, moisturizer, and a tint- they also have SPF.  I would recommend trying a BB cream to see if it helps, concealers can sometimes clog your pores more (and who wants that?).  Maybelline makes an inexpensive BB cream that you might want to try out.  xoxo

Kate G.

by miss_sunshine97 on 8/1/2012 12:07:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm wondering, what color of colored jeans should I get for back to school? I currently have a pair of coral skinny jeans I got for spring/summer. Now I'm looking for a pair for fall/winter that would easily fit my wardrobe. My style is above all classic, mixed with girly, and a little bohemian and glam added to it. Thanks so much! <3

Hey girl!

Sounds like you have a lot of different styles! Colored jeans are great. For a more fall/winter look, try dark red, dark green, or dark purple jeans.
Kelly G.