2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Pretty in Pink Claire K.

Want to know what this Mansfield, PA chica thinks makes everyone beautiful? CEK29 gives us the scoop on what she uses to keep her cheeks looking glowy...

An the tarte eyeshadow is really great! It stay on all day

by Aquamintsgirl on 8/13/2012 3:33:02 AM

I really want to try the fresh lipcolor! ive heard great things about it even though its kinda pricey. If you guys need any advice or have any questions about highschool don't be afraid to ask!Smile I'm a senior in highschool so I can probably help ya out

by Aquamintsgirl on 8/13/2012 3:31:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I entered this contest yesterday. If you don't get a page like this does ths mean you don't win?

Hey girl, you haven't won if you don't get a page like this. But since you just entered yesterday, you'll be in the next drawing that we do. So you still have a chance!
Carrie R.

by melma98 on 8/8/2012 1:37:23 PM

Thanks Lauren for the tips!

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 8/5/2012 10:55:06 PM

Geez, doesen't she shop anywhere other than sephora! everything is so expensive, but whatever to each his own.

#BeTheChange

by divasa on 8/5/2012 7:11:12 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Hey so this year I am going to start wearing makeup but I don't know what to start with but it can't take to long cuz I have like 45 minutes before I go. Please helpp!
Kiki

Hey Kiki,

Great idea to start small with makeup! You don't wanna walk outta the house looking like a clown because you put on EVERYTHING you own. Start with the basics to enhance your beauty without covering it up: a dab of concealer on trouble spots/blemishes/under your eye. Blend that with your fingertips or a triangle sponge so it looks totally natural. Second, tinted moisturizer is GREAT for new makeup users because it gives you a little bit of all-over coverage while helping your skin. (Some also have SPF in them so it protects you from the sun.) Next, your eyes. Keep it simple with a swipe of subtle eyeshadow (gold shimmer, dusty pink, or chocolate brown are great colors to have on hand) or a light line of eyeliner smudged up onto your eyelid. Don't do both unless you've been using makeup for a while/it's a special occasion. Then, one coat of mascara on your top lashes will add a little drama. Finish with plain lip gloss or a tinted lip balm - beautiful! Smile

Lauren C.

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 8/5/2012 10:09:59 AM

Hey girlygirl/tomboy, I don't wear a lot of makeup so I don't know about powder and concealer, but I can rccommend mascara and eyeliner. Maybelline has good eye and lip liner and mascara. So check out some of their products. You can also look on YouTube for makeup tutorials. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD! i want to have a daily makeup routine but don't know what to use. i have an olive skin tone, brown eyes, brown curly hair, and a normal skin type. what do you recommend i try? Lynae P.

by girlygirl/tomboy on 8/4/2012 1:26:16 PM

I love makeup and even had a Hannah Montana Eyeshadow kit when I was little. Now I am older and want real makeup. When I talk to my mom she says maybe just some eyeshadow but when we go to the store nothing we find is healthy enough for her. What do I do? I feel like I should be able to use makeup but my mom doesn't. What do I do?!?

Hey girl!

I think you should do a little research to find makeup you think your mom might approve of. If she wants you to use makeup that's "healthy" do a Google search for it. I think there will be a lot of options that you can show your mom. Good luck!

Rachael A.

by awesomeazw on 8/3/2012 2:12:03 PM

so expensive! i don't know how she does it... my whole face of makeup is probably around $15 dollars. drugstore (elf, covergirl, maybelline, wet n wild) stuff is perfectly fine for me!(: but whatever floats her boat!

by vintage50 on 8/3/2012 12:39:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
so, i am really good when it comes to makeup... except for one little thing. today in my area, it was the hottest it has been all year. it was not fun. it was probably triple digets. but while i was doing my makeup this morning to go out for a girl day with my sister, i thought about how hot it would be, so i tried to prepare and make the best choices of makeup i should wear. i wore bb cream, concealer, powder, blush, and bronzer on my face. i thought the bb cream would help my face from not 'melting off'. but nooo. on the way to the mall and lunch, i looked in the mirror and on my upper lip, cheeks, and temples, my makeup was litterally dripping off my face (not attractive). what makeup choices should i make? how can i keep it from coming off? HELP!

Hey girlie,

When it's super hot and you're def gonna sweat, I try to use LESS makeup - not more! Stick to the basics: a dab of concealer where you need it and a touch of bronzer for glow. Nothing will make you stop sweating in the heat but, with less makeup on your face, there will be less makeup to run down your face Smile
Lauren C.

by vintage50 on 8/2/2012 11:12:20 PM

That's insanely expensive.... I would never personally have that kind of money, and my mom would never buy this for me.

by girlygirl22werock on 8/2/2012 9:31:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do you use fake eyelashes and how does a eyelash curler work?

Hey girl! Fake eyelashes are tricky but can look totally cool and dramatic, they probably come with instructions on the box. An eyelash curler grabs your eyelashes and turns them up with a clamp to open up your eyes. xxoo
Maggie P.

by cuteangel7892 on 8/2/2012 1:33:08 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post lots of hair tips and ideas and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by LovePeaceHope on 8/2/2012 1:12:15 PM

WOW! Her skincare cream is $98... It must be good if she spent that much on it! Smile xx

by kookykari on 8/2/2012 10:59:11 AM

Everything there is at least $20! What teenager has that kind of money? I mean, an occasional splurge, fine, but $100 face wash? Yeesh. I'm scared for a world where beauty is that important.

by puffinlover99 on 8/2/2012 10:17:31 AM

Cool

by Dogscheerdance123 on 8/1/2012 7:14:15 PM

as all of that makeup probably makes her look extra beautiful,but i wouldn't pay that much money... maybe when im older and have a job i would, but not $98 dollars for a face wash.

by RainbowPuke99 on 8/1/2012 6:19:18 PM

Geez, what parent would get all that stuff? $98 face wash, $19 blush, eye-shadow, etc.

by buzzingbee on 8/1/2012 4:23:25 PM

Talk about expensive!!!

by Danerka on 8/1/2012 3:20:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
When will buzz babes start getting emails and stuff?

Hey chica! Some Buzz Babe girls got an e-mail recently, so stay tuned- there should be more coming out soon! xoxo

Kate G.

by txtingirl on 8/1/2012 3:08:16 PM

Thanks Kate G.!

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 8/1/2012 2:57:06 PM

Hey girls, please join my clubs! If you ever need advice just ask and we’ll get back to you asap!
Queens of Hearts<3 :a club where you can get advice on hair, beauty, fashion, life, friends and especially boys!
Let’s Get Active! : a club that is pretty much a whole group of workout buddies who will give advice, motivate and inspire you to reach your fitness goals and stay healthy and active!

Please join, we’d love to have you and I would appreciate it sooo much!

<3 Honeycakes

by honeycakes on 8/1/2012 2:56:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
BTS hairstyle ideas for semi-short layered hair?

Hey girl! Cute clips are ALWAYS good (especially for short hair and layered hair).  Depending on how short it is, try a braid to keep your hair out of your eyes.  xoxo

Kate G.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 8/1/2012 2:44:45 PM

Could you recommend a peachy-pink natural-looking inexpensive lip balm? Thanks!

Hey girlie! I love Burt's Bee's lip balm- they have great colors! xoxo

Kate G.

by svds on 8/1/2012 1:46:24 PM

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day! This club is called Daily Hair Styles

by kpianoplayer on 8/1/2012 1:10:12 PM

Hey girls! I'm an Advice Queen on GirlsLife, so if you need any advice, you can always ask me! I give advice on...
-Guys★
-Puberty☆
-Mean Girls★
-Friends☆
-Fashion★
-School☆
...And everything else!
If you need any advice look at my advice queen page on my profile! Check it out if you need any help on anything!

by WinnieGirlie on 8/1/2012 12:57:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
Hey, so I was scared about middle school before, but I was getting over it. And THEN last night I had a dream about it, and it was terrible! I got lost, no one told me where to GO, and it was terrible! Frown I'm so terrified again now!

Hey chicky! To relieve your fears, head over to your school and check out the lay of the land.  I'm sure it won't be as bad as your dream (things never are as bad as nightmares, I promise).  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/1/2012 12:46:53 PM

Hey, girlies! I have an advice queen page! It is all about finding the newest trends,getting awesome clothes for cheap, makeup tips, and my awesome hair guide! What more could you want? Ask me anything along these lines, and I got you an answer. ;) I can also help with guys, so feel free to ask me about that too. Smile So join today! You'll be glad you did! Smile I check the advice queen page everyday, so your questions will be answered fast!
-LovelyDays111 (Advice Queen)

by LovelyDays111 on 8/1/2012 12:10:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a few questions about concealers and BB creams.
I want to clear up my acne while covering it up, but I also want to keep my face from drying out. I already use a Clearasil product to get rid of it so I would probably want a concealer with a low salicylic acid percent, so as not to dry out my face. I've heard all sorts of good things about BB creams though, including that they get rid of acne AND benefit your face. Are they worth it?
Which is better for my problem, a BB cream or a concealer? What are some good concealers or BB creams that you would recommend and are inexpensive (maybe under $25)?
Thanks!

Hey girl! I love using BB creams because not only do they have acne fighting potential, moisturizer, and a tint- they also have SPF.  I would recommend trying a BB cream to see if it helps, concealers can sometimes clog your pores more (and who wants that?).  Maybelline makes an inexpensive BB cream that you might want to try out.  xoxo

Kate G.

by miss_sunshine97 on 8/1/2012 12:07:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm wondering, what color of colored jeans should I get for back to school? I currently have a pair of coral skinny jeans I got for spring/summer. Now I'm looking for a pair for fall/winter that would easily fit my wardrobe. My style is above all classic, mixed with girly, and a little bohemian and glam added to it. Thanks so much! <3

Hey girl!

Sounds like you have a lot of different styles! Colored jeans are great. For a more fall/winter look, try dark red, dark green, or dark purple jeans.
Kelly G.

by krusha27 on 8/1/2012 11:52:15 AM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/1/2012 11:13:34 AM

I really nedd a good eye lash curler...

by heather99 on 8/1/2012 10:48:16 AM

All these products are from Sephora but I love all the make up products. I'm so going to go buy the Tarte eyeshadow and Korres blush.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/1/2012 10:41:40 AM

Goodness, expensive makeup! I'll stick to, "That's $5?! That's more than I wanted to spend!" XD

by Dawnstar on 8/1/2012 8:23:57 AM

Mod mod mod! ok i posted this earlier but i forgot to say mod mod mod (dumb me)but I really love the way a tan looks but i don't want to tan because its really bad for you and i don't want to get cancer, are there any products that look like a real tan it doesn't have to be super dark just a little darker then my peach skin! thank you

Hey girl!

The best way to get a tan is totally to use the natural sun (with the protection of sunscreen, obvi). But, check out this article for other ways to tan: Fave 3 Self-Tanners. These products look natural and you'll def avoid any skin cancer problems.

Kelly G.

by physicschick on 8/1/2012 7:26:10 AM

MOD I am 15 and will be a sophmore in high school, and my mom won't let me wear makeup. When she hears the word "makeup" she thinks fake eyelashes, and blue eyeshadow. I just want to look refreshed and natural. Please help! I am tired of getting in trouble for wearing tinted lipgloss, and feeling ugly.

Hey girl!

Maybe you could sit down and have a real convo with your mom specifying what kind of makeup you want to wear. You can suggest that you start off with just very simple things, like foundation, which doesn't add any wacky coloring or anything and just makes your skin tone look even. Suggest that she go with you to pick out some makeup, so she makes sure it's something appropriate. If that doesn't work, just try to be patient and learn to love the way you look without makeup. Spice up other things about your look (hair, accessories) to make you feel like you're still putting in effort to your look, just in another way. Good luck!
Kelly G.

by baby_girl567 on 8/1/2012 3:07:33 AM

Sigh. Beeswax in the lipgloss. I'm am majorly allergic to beeswax, (my face swells up, not at all pretty) so I can't use it. Frown Too bad, because it comes in pretty colors. I don't think I would ever drop 20 bucks on a lipgloss, though.

by rockinlishy on 8/1/2012 2:07:41 AM