5 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

8 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

9 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Alyson vs. Ashley

Step Up: Revolution is heating up theaters. Have you seen it yet? While we’re still trying to cool down from the hot dance moves in the fourth...

Let's just say that with a few changes, both these dresses have a lot of potential. Smile

by ceahorse on 8/1/2012 8:44:16 AM

Ashley all the way.

by Sarah510 on 8/1/2012 8:31:34 AM

Totally Ashley the dress suits her better Alyson's dress I didn't really like as good but I did like her hair

by Gracie206 on 8/1/2012 8:13:16 AM

I love Alyson. she is awzum

by caseysister2001 on 8/1/2012 8:09:50 AM

Alyson won this round..but it was a close call. Alyson kept her accessories, hair, shoes, and makeup simple so the focus would be on the bold pattern of the dress. Ashley did the same-but yet it wasn't as focused as Alyson because her hair blocks the top of the dress, cutting the bold contrast. You can't see her necklace very well either. If Ashley put her hair up, the whole look would be much more cute.

by BBMarie on 8/1/2012 7:33:37 AM

i love ashley's dress!it looks beatiful on her! alyson's dress is kinda ugly and dull.

by Prim on 8/1/2012 7:27:51 AM

I like Ashley's dress. It's really cute, I think.

by OMGabi on 8/1/2012 7:15:55 AM

Am i the only one tired of Winx Club on GL?? I mean its probably a good thing for girls (younger than the preteen age) and all but what i'm saying is, aren't you tired of it too? I thought GL was for preteens and teenagers, but yet they have Winx Club on it which is for young girls, and i mean young like 7 and 8 years old. What im saying is that im tired of seeing Wink Club on ads, in the magizine, on post, on quzzies, and on surveys. Don't you think we deserve more mature stuff on GL. thats just my opinion, and im not trying to be mean so please do not get offended. Thank you for reading.

by madi_830 on 8/1/2012 1:59:39 AM

Honestly, I don't like either.

by Chloe<3 on 8/1/2012 1:37:25 AM

I love Ashley's dress! It is really cute and looks good on her. I think that the dress Alyson is wearing makes her look a bit old- but it still looks nice on her.

by purplepants99 on 8/1/2012 12:27:41 AM