12 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

15 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

16 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Alyson vs. Ashley

Step Up: Revolution is heating up theaters. Have you seen it yet? While we’re still trying to cool down from the hot dance moves in the fourth...

to much going on with Alyson's dress, but Ashley's is adorable!

by butterflygirl14 on 8/3/2012 6:41:44 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/3/2012 5:42:53 PM

I like Ashley's dress way more. Alyson's dress really isn't that pretty. :/ It doesn't flatter her (Alyson) that much.

Join Cupcakes 101! I post daily recipes and I usually post a recipe on the club's wall. If that isn't possible, I would post a link to the recipe! Please join today! Today's recipe: One Direction Cake!!!!!

by purplenurple88 on 8/2/2012 11:05:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey, so I just read the "Tickling... Or abuse?" article. I was wondering why tickling someone for a long time is a red flag? It says "get help if someone has been tickling you for a long time". Why? Sorry if this makes me sound stupid for not knowing.

Hey girlie,

Nah, don't feel stupid! I think the thing isn't if they've been tickling, it's if they've been tickling you without you wanting them to. Just like the article says. Our reader loves her dad and trusts him, so tickling is just a fun teasing between them. It's not hurting her and it's not making her feel bad about herself. But abuse comes in all forms - even something as simple as someone constantly poking you if you don't want them to could be emotionally stressful for you. If you're being forced to accept some sort of treatment that doesn't make you feel comfortable, then that's abuse. We're just making sure everyone knows that abuse doesn't HAVE to be hitting, punching, slapping, etc. If you feel uncomfortable or you just really want someone to stop touching you/doing what they're doing to you, speak up Smile
Lauren C.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/2/2012 10:43:53 PM

When I saw this on girllife home page, I was like," Hey, why is alice and wonderland here??" I'm referring Alice and Wonderland to Ashely, Alyson is very pretty for the summer, I like both but Alyson's one great for the summer and Ashely's dress is great for spring?? Or maybe winter??

by Susmita24 on 8/2/2012 10:40:43 PM

This is really hard to decide since they're both really good but I have to choose Ashley, because I'm not really a fan of long dresses.

by puppylace on 8/2/2012 10:40:33 PM

Personally I think Alysons' dress works best. Ashleys' dress would be okay if it didn't have the sleeves.

by Dzign on 8/2/2012 9:50:32 PM

This is hard to choose, because they have two diff senses of style, and two diff dresses. It's easier when we are comparing who wore the same dress better.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/2/2012 8:47:48 PM

Not really a big fan of either because both are unflattering

by 7-11-99 on 8/2/2012 8:22:08 PM

ASHLEY!!!! I LOOOOVE THAT DRESS!! I WANT IT!!!!

by taytay3299 on 8/2/2012 6:41:28 PM