Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO That one guy who ruins your shot with all the other guys🙅:http://t.co/46y1GfIeZ77

6 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

7 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Alyson vs. Ashley

Step Up: Revolution is heating up theaters. Have you seen it yet? While we’re still trying to cool down from the hot dance moves in the fourth...

I actually like Alyson's....

by audz1199 on 8/2/2012 6:34:46 PM

i like them both but alyson's dress really is hiding her figure

by cutie00 on 8/2/2012 5:52:24 PM

Ashley looks way better. Her dress is prettier and she's rocking it, even though it looks like she's wearing a bra over the dress! LOL

by cheetah#1 on 8/2/2012 4:22:21 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hey girls! Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post hair tips and ideas daily and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by LovePeaceHope on 8/2/2012 12:59:32 PM

Omg is NEITHER an option?! Those dresses are both not flattering in different ways...I guess if I HAD to pick I would say Ashley just because the pattern on Alyson's dress makes me dizzy haha But sorry girls..not a fan of either

by maggie183 on 8/2/2012 12:53:25 PM

I think Alyson, because her tan body with white really gives off a wow factor. She also has great hair that really shows her sweet and spunky personality. Ashley's dress is more of a teenage party dress, not for the red carpet. Alyson's dress is long and flowy, which love. Also, the pattern really makes her stand out from the crowd. If i were at the red carpet, I would awe at Alyson, and just give a glance at Ashley, because Ashleys dress is just like many others. It doesn't make a statement.

by FrenchMiss on 8/2/2012 11:08:29 AM

Alyson of course.
Her dress is long and flowy which is perfect for summer. Her curls are perfect for the red carpet too. Ashley's flirty look would look great for a party but not the red carpet.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/2/2012 12:33:30 AM

ashely for sure. the pattern on alyson is too busy for me

by loppyears12 on 8/1/2012 8:13:09 PM

ashley!
if you guys want fashion tips or advice join my club please!
we answer asap and give tips daily! hope you join!

by peace77824 on 8/1/2012 7:01:05 PM

Alyson, DEFINITELY!!! I've always admired her style- tomboy with a sprinkle of punk.

by Christiangal345 on 8/1/2012 6:41:37 PM