1 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

2 HOURS AGO How to get your crush's attention…the *right* way: http://t.co/rsjv4Njfg0 #GuyAdvice

3 HOURS AGO We are *falling* in love with these books about fall fun!: http://t.co/bqqp3apoAu

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Alyson vs. Ashley

Step Up: Revolution is heating up theaters. Have you seen it yet? While we’re still trying to cool down from the hot dance moves in the fourth...

I like Ashley's dress but there is just something about Alyson's dress that makes me LOVE it. So I'll go with Alyson.

by pinky9purple9 on 8/1/2012 10:53:07 AM

Ashley definitely!!!

by depacdancer1104 on 8/1/2012 10:52:01 AM

Alyson will always win to me!

by heather99 on 8/1/2012 10:49:36 AM

I like both but Ashley wins this round. Even though Ashley had her hair down and was covering the top of the dress I hers better. Ashleys dress was cute but was ment for someonse a little bit older. and her dress was just plain and boring to me. Ithink both of them should have added some pop of color to their outfits. Like pink, red, or Purple. Has anybody seen Ashley on True Jaskson VP??? I LOVE that show!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 8/1/2012 10:43:55 AM

Definitely Ashley! It looks really good on her and I like Alyson's dress but it doesn't look the best on her. Smile

by loveyourlife43 on 8/1/2012 10:37:47 AM

Alyson by far!

by coco4 on 8/1/2012 10:36:41 AM

Totally Ashley!

by rosiegrl on 8/1/2012 10:16:50 AM

Ashley's dress is really cute, and looks really nice on her! Alison's dress is pretty but would be better suit someone older. Both dresses are very in-trend though.

by sunshine4life on 8/1/2012 9:40:14 AM

I love Ashley's dress its formal but casual!

by kdpkdp on 8/1/2012 9:11:40 AM

Love them both, but Alyson wins!

by alwaysdreamer on 8/1/2012 8:58:54 AM