5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Alyson vs. Ashley

Step Up: Revolution is heating up theaters. Have you seen it yet? While we’re still trying to cool down from the hot dance moves in the fourth...

Alyson. How come Ashley's getting all the attention? That dress would never look good on me, considering my huge butt and being overdeveloped.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 9/1/2012 9:29:23 PM

ashley all the wayyyy

by iluvzebras on 8/26/2012 4:31:22 PM

ashley's is ok, but alyson's is better(alot)

by kjm62 on 8/21/2012 3:32:33 PM

Ashley! Way cute!

by gracezoom144 on 8/20/2012 10:58:08 AM

I think Ashley's is super cute!

by IvylouGirl on 8/19/2012 2:05:21 PM

Asheley's defintley it looks socute!!!

by sparkle982 on 8/18/2012 1:08:28 PM

i love ashleys!!!

by libby37 on 8/17/2012 12:18:05 PM

Alyson

by hopie1215 on 8/15/2012 6:42:32 PM

Both are nice, but my fav is Ashley's dress

by coolteen24 on 8/15/2012 4:35:10 PM

Alyson Oh and cheak out my club boy problems ASAP.

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 11:37:19 AM

Love Ashely's laces!

by Meg767676 on 8/14/2012 1:17:36 PM

You Are Invited! Heya all my members! You are all invited to our late nite club meeting! When? 10:00 tonight and tomorrow night Where? Become a Cuter You! club Why? Because I feel we all need to chat live...spread the word!

by LOLGirl109 on 8/8/2012 5:17:11 PM

Ashley for sure!

by -gogreengal- on 8/7/2012 3:02:19 PM

Alyson's pattern is gorgeous, but I love, love, LOVE Asley's lace detail and bandeau ♥

by steph4nie on 8/7/2012 10:30:06 AM

ASHLEY TOTALLY
I WOULD WER THAT DRESS MYSELF

by ccmarie123 on 8/6/2012 4:21:47 PM

Ashley

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 4:08:04 PM

Ashley!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 8/6/2012 12:56:29 PM

@madi_830 yeah i agree.

I like ashleys dress the most.

by girlslifelover28 on 8/5/2012 11:29:32 PM

@madi_830, i agree. And dont 4get about the animal jam stuff that they had up.

by Kelly268 on 8/5/2012 6:56:38 PM

Ashleys dress is better by far... Alysons dress pattern is just too much... but her hair looks great(:

by Blonde Blue Eyes on 8/5/2012 11:21:11 AM

Ashley's dress is better. I'm not a fan of Alyson's but she looks good, the pattern is just weird.

by PrettyLittleAria on 8/5/2012 7:08:18 AM

I like Ashley's dress!!! It's really cute.

by izzy99 on 8/4/2012 9:23:10 PM

Deffinatley Ashley! She looks amazing in that dress!!!!

by diamondgirl4404 on 8/4/2012 8:22:33 PM

Ashley, definitely! Hers just works way better than Alysons does. Its sooooo much cuter.

by photographylover on 8/4/2012 6:51:23 PM

ashley

by girlyschoolchik on 8/4/2012 1:31:26 PM

I love Ashley's dress! I would totally wear that!

by meepala21 on 8/4/2012 10:09:56 AM

Ashley SO won that by a LOT! She rocked that outfit!

by 12abs on 8/4/2012 9:13:18 AM

Hands down Ashley! She looks WAY better!

by eclipsechick12 on 8/3/2012 10:52:45 PM

omg i loved that movie! when all of my friends and i went to see it we had the theatre to ourselves and we were dancing along the entire time! it was a blast Smile

by loveurself19 on 8/3/2012 8:37:30 PM

Ashley looks way better. Alyson's dress is pretty, but it doesn't look good on HER.

by giggle123 on 8/3/2012 7:10:57 PM

to much going on with Alyson's dress, but Ashley's is adorable!

by butterflygirl14 on 8/3/2012 6:41:44 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/3/2012 5:42:53 PM

I like Ashley's dress way more. Alyson's dress really isn't that pretty. :/ It doesn't flatter her (Alyson) that much.

Join Cupcakes 101! I post daily recipes and I usually post a recipe on the club's wall. If that isn't possible, I would post a link to the recipe! Please join today! Today's recipe: One Direction Cake!!!!!

by purplenurple88 on 8/2/2012 11:05:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey, so I just read the "Tickling... Or abuse?" article. I was wondering why tickling someone for a long time is a red flag? It says "get help if someone has been tickling you for a long time". Why? Sorry if this makes me sound stupid for not knowing.

Hey girlie,

Nah, don't feel stupid! I think the thing isn't if they've been tickling, it's if they've been tickling you without you wanting them to. Just like the article says. Our reader loves her dad and trusts him, so tickling is just a fun teasing between them. It's not hurting her and it's not making her feel bad about herself. But abuse comes in all forms - even something as simple as someone constantly poking you if you don't want them to could be emotionally stressful for you. If you're being forced to accept some sort of treatment that doesn't make you feel comfortable, then that's abuse. We're just making sure everyone knows that abuse doesn't HAVE to be hitting, punching, slapping, etc. If you feel uncomfortable or you just really want someone to stop touching you/doing what they're doing to you, speak up Smile
Lauren C.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/2/2012 10:43:53 PM

When I saw this on girllife home page, I was like," Hey, why is alice and wonderland here??" I'm referring Alice and Wonderland to Ashely, Alyson is very pretty for the summer, I like both but Alyson's one great for the summer and Ashely's dress is great for spring?? Or maybe winter??

by Susmita24 on 8/2/2012 10:40:43 PM

This is really hard to decide since they're both really good but I have to choose Ashley, because I'm not really a fan of long dresses.

by puppylace on 8/2/2012 10:40:33 PM

Personally I think Alysons' dress works best. Ashleys' dress would be okay if it didn't have the sleeves.

by Dzign on 8/2/2012 9:50:32 PM

This is hard to choose, because they have two diff senses of style, and two diff dresses. It's easier when we are comparing who wore the same dress better.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/2/2012 8:47:48 PM

Not really a big fan of either because both are unflattering

by 7-11-99 on 8/2/2012 8:22:08 PM

ASHLEY!!!! I LOOOOVE THAT DRESS!! I WANT IT!!!!

by taytay3299 on 8/2/2012 6:41:28 PM

I actually like Alyson's....

by audz1199 on 8/2/2012 6:34:46 PM

i like them both but alyson's dress really is hiding her figure

by cutie00 on 8/2/2012 5:52:24 PM

Ashley looks way better. Her dress is prettier and she's rocking it, even though it looks like she's wearing a bra over the dress! LOL

by cheetah#1 on 8/2/2012 4:22:21 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hey girls! Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post hair tips and ideas daily and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by LovePeaceHope on 8/2/2012 12:59:32 PM

Omg is NEITHER an option?! Those dresses are both not flattering in different ways...I guess if I HAD to pick I would say Ashley just because the pattern on Alyson's dress makes me dizzy haha But sorry girls..not a fan of either

by maggie183 on 8/2/2012 12:53:25 PM

I think Alyson, because her tan body with white really gives off a wow factor. She also has great hair that really shows her sweet and spunky personality. Ashley's dress is more of a teenage party dress, not for the red carpet. Alyson's dress is long and flowy, which love. Also, the pattern really makes her stand out from the crowd. If i were at the red carpet, I would awe at Alyson, and just give a glance at Ashley, because Ashleys dress is just like many others. It doesn't make a statement.

by FrenchMiss on 8/2/2012 11:08:29 AM

Alyson of course.
Her dress is long and flowy which is perfect for summer. Her curls are perfect for the red carpet too. Ashley's flirty look would look great for a party but not the red carpet.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/2/2012 12:33:30 AM

ashely for sure. the pattern on alyson is too busy for me

by loppyears12 on 8/1/2012 8:13:09 PM

ashley!
if you guys want fashion tips or advice join my club please!
we answer asap and give tips daily! hope you join!

by peace77824 on 8/1/2012 7:01:05 PM

Alyson, DEFINITELY!!! I've always admired her style- tomboy with a sprinkle of punk.

by Christiangal345 on 8/1/2012 6:41:37 PM

ashley did though alyson's dress is rlly pretty 2 Smile

by survivorsofar21 on 8/1/2012 6:32:59 PM

i think Alyson's(she spells her the same as mine!) is kinda ugly...so Ashley.

by Alykat18 on 8/1/2012 5:23:51 PM

totally alyson

by fashion456 on 8/1/2012 5:13:46 PM

Definitely Alyson

by chick987 on 8/1/2012 3:08:26 PM

Do you think GL will ever do an Ariana Grande makeup tutorial from your latest magazine?

Hey girl! We probably won't do a tutorial for her makeup (it can be SUPER hard to replicate the make up done by a professional make up artist, but if we find another look of Ari's that we love, we might do that! xoxo

Kate G.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 8/1/2012 3:02:14 PM

I like them both!

Hey girls, please join my clubs! If you ever need advice just ask and we’ll get back to you asap!
Queens of Hearts<3 :a club where you can get advice on hair, beauty, fashion, life, friends and especially boys!
Let’s Get Active! : a club that is pretty much a whole group of workout buddies who will give advice, motivate and inspire you to reach your fitness goals and stay healthy and active!

Please join, we’d love to have you and I would appreciate it sooo much!

<3 Honeycakes

by honeycakes on 8/1/2012 2:54:41 PM

Alyson for sure!

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 8/1/2012 2:52:32 PM

Alyson's! both really pretty but def Alyson's!!

by neo6m on 8/1/2012 2:39:33 PM

Ashley!

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/1/2012 2:28:21 PM

Alyson. By far.

by ste22 on 8/1/2012 1:56:53 PM

I think Alyson because i like her best and in love her dress because it is long and short sleeve and i also like the patterns but on the other hand i like Ashleys too because it is short and girly and so i cant choose because i love both dresses so for me its a tie.

by musiclymusic21 on 8/1/2012 1:37:10 PM

modmodmod
i am re-doing my bedroom theme to a new york city theme, i really like the evening skyline and also new york fashion drawings if that makes sence. do yu have any decorating tips or ideas? thanks in advance!
xo

Hey chica! Try getting a couple fashion posters and taking poster board to make a big cut out of the NYC skyline (try it in black or navy).  xoxo

Kate G.

by sailaway11 on 8/1/2012 1:29:07 PM

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day! This club is called Daily Hair Styles

by kpianoplayer on 8/1/2012 1:05:35 PM

Ever wonder what other girls feel? Think you're the only one who feels this way or that? Well, you're in luck! This club gives you a question, quote, fact, quiz, or link to a video or website! Come back every day to answer and check! You can also ask me questions about anything- from the first day of school to the missed episode of Glee. Feel free to ask- or say, anything! Join my club, A Question A Day Keeps the Doctor Away!

by pretty123 on 8/1/2012 12:56:50 PM

ASHLEY! Her dress is really cute and looks great on her, but Alyson's dress does NOT flatter her figure...its like a baggy sweatshirt.

by LuvYaBunches on 8/1/2012 12:56:33 PM

alyson. but I love Ashley.
do u like to make things, but don't like spending a lot of your hard-earned dough? join my club DIY Green to use things that u can easily get if u don't already have. See ya there!!

by kpianoplayer on 8/1/2012 12:52:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i really want get a facebook, the only reason is to get a pinterest. hahaha. but the last time i asked my parents, they said no. im 12, im gonna be 13 in a few months. how should i ask them?

Hey chica, try asking your parents why they are worried about you getting a Facebook (aside from the fact that you aren't supposed to have one if you are under 13).  Depending on their answer, tailor your reasons why it would be good for you to have one.  xoxo

Kate G.

by foodiejr99 on 8/1/2012 12:38:51 PM

Alyson.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/1/2012 12:38:06 PM

alyson she looks gorgous

by Bootsie753 on 8/1/2012 12:18:11 PM

mod! when i go to change my email under my account, it says it's invalid. why?

Hey babe,

I'm not really sure. Double check to make sure your email account is correctly spelled!
Kelly G.

by myfatsquirrel on 8/1/2012 12:03:02 PM

ashley

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by coolgal332 on 8/1/2012 11:55:54 AM

both pretty but i like ashley's a lil bit better

by madi<3purplestamm on 8/1/2012 11:48:47 AM

Definitely Alyson. I don't like the style of Ashley's on the top

by marissa13_3 on 8/1/2012 11:43:07 AM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/1/2012 11:12:50 AM

I'd say Alyson's but it doesn't really suit her, at least not in that picture.

by Pandagirl528 on 8/1/2012 11:08:31 AM

Alyson Stoner, this is a hard one though

by teddy878 on 8/1/2012 11:07:08 AM

oh this is a hard one. ashley i guessSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 8/1/2012 10:54:52 AM

alyson!!

by hiphop1199 on 8/1/2012 10:53:53 AM

Definitely Alyson! Flowy dresses are so in the trend right now for summer!

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/1/2012 10:53:34 AM

Alison!

by hiphop1199 on 8/1/2012 10:53:32 AM

I like Ashley's dress but there is just something about Alyson's dress that makes me LOVE it. So I'll go with Alyson.

by pinky9purple9 on 8/1/2012 10:53:07 AM

Ashley definitely!!!

by depacdancer1104 on 8/1/2012 10:52:01 AM

Alyson will always win to me!

by heather99 on 8/1/2012 10:49:36 AM

I like both but Ashley wins this round. Even though Ashley had her hair down and was covering the top of the dress I hers better. Ashleys dress was cute but was ment for someonse a little bit older. and her dress was just plain and boring to me. Ithink both of them should have added some pop of color to their outfits. Like pink, red, or Purple. Has anybody seen Ashley on True Jaskson VP??? I LOVE that show!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 8/1/2012 10:43:55 AM

Definitely Ashley! It looks really good on her and I like Alyson's dress but it doesn't look the best on her. Smile

by loveyourlife43 on 8/1/2012 10:37:47 AM

Alyson by far!

by coco4 on 8/1/2012 10:36:41 AM

Totally Ashley!

by rosiegrl on 8/1/2012 10:16:50 AM

Ashley's dress is really cute, and looks really nice on her! Alison's dress is pretty but would be better suit someone older. Both dresses are very in-trend though.

by sunshine4life on 8/1/2012 9:40:14 AM

I love Ashley's dress its formal but casual!

by kdpkdp on 8/1/2012 9:11:40 AM

Love them both, but Alyson wins!

by alwaysdreamer on 8/1/2012 8:58:54 AM

Let's just say that with a few changes, both these dresses have a lot of potential. Smile

by ceahorse on 8/1/2012 8:44:16 AM

Ashley all the way.

by Sarah510 on 8/1/2012 8:31:34 AM

Totally Ashley the dress suits her better Alyson's dress I didn't really like as good but I did like her hair

by Gracie206 on 8/1/2012 8:13:16 AM

I love Alyson. she is awzum

by caseysister2001 on 8/1/2012 8:09:50 AM

Alyson won this round..but it was a close call. Alyson kept her accessories, hair, shoes, and makeup simple so the focus would be on the bold pattern of the dress. Ashley did the same-but yet it wasn't as focused as Alyson because her hair blocks the top of the dress, cutting the bold contrast. You can't see her necklace very well either. If Ashley put her hair up, the whole look would be much more cute.

by BBMarie on 8/1/2012 7:33:37 AM

i love ashley's dress!it looks beatiful on her! alyson's dress is kinda ugly and dull.

by Prim on 8/1/2012 7:27:51 AM

I like Ashley's dress. It's really cute, I think.

by OMGabi on 8/1/2012 7:15:55 AM

Am i the only one tired of Winx Club on GL?? I mean its probably a good thing for girls (younger than the preteen age) and all but what i'm saying is, aren't you tired of it too? I thought GL was for preteens and teenagers, but yet they have Winx Club on it which is for young girls, and i mean young like 7 and 8 years old. What im saying is that im tired of seeing Wink Club on ads, in the magizine, on post, on quzzies, and on surveys. Don't you think we deserve more mature stuff on GL. thats just my opinion, and im not trying to be mean so please do not get offended. Thank you for reading.

by madi_830 on 8/1/2012 1:59:39 AM

Honestly, I don't like either.

by Chloe<3 on 8/1/2012 1:37:25 AM

I love Ashley's dress! It is really cute and looks good on her. I think that the dress Alyson is wearing makes her look a bit old- but it still looks nice on her.

by purplepants99 on 8/1/2012 12:27:41 AM