AN HOUR AGO Bet you didn't know you could use your Vaseline for *this*: http://t.co/5C7wwsc8LO pic.twitter.com/9C3AauyVXD

2 HOURS AGO Get all the pretty points—without the pain: http://t.co/Z73qiBLxA2 pic.twitter.com/h0sQsDAt7Q

3 HOURS AGO Going on one last vacay this week? Store your stuff in style: http://t.co/seApI8SHDh pic.twitter.com/t0LCuXPz6V

COMMENTS

Girl groups we're hoping have a comeback

Trends come and go with the influx of new years and new seasons, but they always have a habit of repeating themselves. This is certainly true in...

I want to see the Cheetah Girls reunite!

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 4:58:25 PM

I miss the Dixie Chics! I remember listening to them in the car with my dad when I was younger! Good times!

by Doodle600 on 8/5/2012 11:48:25 PM

I love Destiny's Child and the Cheetah Girls! <3

by Ekgurl on 8/1/2012 1:18:38 PM

yeah i wanna see the spice girls make a comeback

by drwholover on 7/31/2012 11:27:37 PM

All of the Spice Girls look so happy except for Victoria... but I love their music!!

by Morgan_A on 7/31/2012 10:38:40 PM

Definitely the Dixie Chicks!

by hungergamesgirl on 7/31/2012 8:38:02 PM

I would love if Destiny's Child made a come back! They were my FAVE! So were the Pussycat Dolls

by ToxicCrayon on 7/31/2012 8:08:53 PM

You Are NOT Alone<3
This is a club for girls who feel very insecure to come here for advice and tips on how to love yourself! i use to be very insecure and i still am at points. Just know that your not alone girlies! You can come here to share your insecurities and help other girls too! I just want everyone to know that they ARE beautiful no matter what "flaws" they have! <3
Much Love,
~AlysonSmile
PLEASE JOIN!

by Alykat18 on 7/31/2012 8:03:48 PM

I <3 Destiny's Child and Pussycat Dolls!

by Demeter99 on 7/31/2012 7:48:21 PM

Omg!!!!! I LOVE the spice girls and Pussycat Dolls!!!!!! I really like destiny's child, the Dixie chicks, and the cheetah girls. I only heard one song of Danity Kane although it was good.

by Icecreamluver on 7/31/2012 6:44:27 PM

Back to school shopping is near!  What's your fave purchase?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!