1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 royal darling wins a Be Light The Duchess bag from @jujube_intl: http://t.co/g9yqPSfR9t

16 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

17 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

COMMENTS

Girl groups we're hoping have a comeback

Trends come and go with the influx of new years and new seasons, but they always have a habit of repeating themselves. This is certainly true in...

I want to see the Cheetah Girls reunite!

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 4:58:25 PM

I miss the Dixie Chics! I remember listening to them in the car with my dad when I was younger! Good times!

by Doodle600 on 8/5/2012 11:48:25 PM

I love Destiny's Child and the Cheetah Girls! <3

by Ekgurl on 8/1/2012 1:18:38 PM

yeah i wanna see the spice girls make a comeback

by drwholover on 7/31/2012 11:27:37 PM

All of the Spice Girls look so happy except for Victoria... but I love their music!!

by Morgan_A on 7/31/2012 10:38:40 PM

Definitely the Dixie Chicks!

by hungergamesgirl on 7/31/2012 8:38:02 PM

I would love if Destiny's Child made a come back! They were my FAVE! So were the Pussycat Dolls

by ToxicCrayon on 7/31/2012 8:08:53 PM

You Are NOT Alone<3
This is a club for girls who feel very insecure to come here for advice and tips on how to love yourself! i use to be very insecure and i still am at points. Just know that your not alone girlies! You can come here to share your insecurities and help other girls too! I just want everyone to know that they ARE beautiful no matter what "flaws" they have! <3
Much Love,
~AlysonSmile
PLEASE JOIN!

by Alykat18 on 7/31/2012 8:03:48 PM

I <3 Destiny's Child and Pussycat Dolls!

by Demeter99 on 7/31/2012 7:48:21 PM

Omg!!!!! I LOVE the spice girls and Pussycat Dolls!!!!!! I really like destiny's child, the Dixie chicks, and the cheetah girls. I only heard one song of Danity Kane although it was good.

by Icecreamluver on 7/31/2012 6:44:27 PM

Are you tweeting on Twitter?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.