5 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

8 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

8 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Girl groups we're hoping have a comeback

Trends come and go with the influx of new years and new seasons, but they always have a habit of repeating themselves. This is certainly true in...

Hey girls!!
Do you love making new friends on GL..are you looking for a support group that's always gonna be there for u?
Join my club: BGLF (best girlslife friends) It's going to be really fun but we desperately need members to get this going!!
I'd appreciate it if you joined and spread the word!
xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/31/2012 6:36:45 PM

The Dixie chicks. My mom has one of their CDs

by myfatsquirrel on 7/31/2012 6:30:26 PM

YO!!! I'LL TELL YA WHAT I WANT WHAT I REALLY WANT...♥

by iluvmusic♥ on 7/31/2012 5:53:29 PM

I would love for The Cheetah Girls and Destiny Child to make a comeback!!!! Laughing I'm not really a fan of PCD but I did love their song When I Grow Up. Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 7/31/2012 5:37:20 PM

Huge fan of Hunger Games, Fan of the book? Fan of the movie? Love Peeta? Heart Gale. Huge fan of Katniss? Then your in the Right place! Join Hunger games!!! We talk about everything from the book to the movie Join Now! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by Gracie206 on 7/31/2012 3:47:34 PM

MODMODMOD:
How do you set gifs as your profile photo because everyone tells me you do it like you do with a regular photo but it won't work... Frown

Hey Girl--

Make sure the file is saved correctly to your computer as a file that will transfer. The way it's saved may not be compatible with the website.

good luck!
simone s.

by Ostar21 on 7/31/2012 3:27:16 PM

i would love if Play made a comeback Smile

by dramamama556 on 7/31/2012 2:22:14 PM

i like the Dixie Chicks and The Pussycat Dolls

by pointeshoegrl on 7/31/2012 2:06:45 PM

OMG if the dixie chicks make a come back that would be so EPIC! lol but so would the spice girls!

by j4zm09 on 7/31/2012 1:00:58 PM

I've only heard of the Dixie Chicks and The Cheetah Girls.
So... idk!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/31/2012 12:50:01 PM