15 HOURS AGO Happy #Caturday, kittens 🐱pic.twitter.com/Q5yJu4yxB33

YESTERDAY Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG

YESTERDAY Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf

COMMENTS

Girl groups we're hoping have a comeback

Trends come and go with the influx of new years and new seasons, but they always have a habit of repeating themselves. This is certainly true in...

I agree snowver11 Beyonce is awsome.

by pinky9purple9 on 7/31/2012 12:48:58 PM

♥ You Dixie Chicks

by JustluvAriana on 7/31/2012 12:46:35 PM

I saw this and I was like THE DIXIE CHICKS! I was raised on Fly. And actually, they are making a comback, minus Natalie. Frown It's called The Court Yard Hounds. Check 'em out!

by JustluvAriana on 7/31/2012 12:44:23 PM

omg......i was THE biggest Spice gurls fan EVER...still luv em alll (I <3 Mel B)

by AltheaBear on 7/31/2012 12:40:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I'm going into the six grade! And I used to go to sleep at 10 Tong and know I wanna go to sleep at 8 or something Smile but I tried going to sleep at 8 and I end up sleep at 10 !!!! Please help

Hey girl! Any schedule change takes time to adjust.  Try to wake up earlier, so you get tired earlier.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by KatnissGirlonFire on 7/31/2012 11:46:23 AM

geez, get them longer dresses! Those are shorter than my pajamas!

by lovelydays111 on 7/31/2012 11:15:21 AM

Those are some... Interesting shoes... Smile

by WinnieGirlie on 7/31/2012 11:10:03 AM

Destiny's child. Gotta love beyonce!

by snowver11 on 7/31/2012 11:06:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
How much money do I need for BTS clothes and shoes? Do you think $250 is enough?

Hey girl! I would suggest making a list of everything you need, and allotting a certain amount of money for each. Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/31/2012 10:59:34 AM

THE CHEETAH GIRLS!!!!!! ahhhhhh those girls were AMAZING.....wonder where they r now....

by cutiepie14231 on 7/31/2012 10:56:30 AM