1 HOURS AGO Take our survey and tell us how YOU feel about cigs: http://t.co/LS4LilscPc

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to sass up your salad: http://t.co/6lXjxj4cim

3 HOURS AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

COMMENTS

Girl groups we're hoping have a comeback

Trends come and go with the influx of new years and new seasons, but they always have a habit of repeating themselves. This is certainly true in...

I want to see the Cheetah Girls reunite!

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 4:58:25 PM

I miss the Dixie Chics! I remember listening to them in the car with my dad when I was younger! Good times!

by Doodle600 on 8/5/2012 11:48:25 PM

I love Destiny's Child and the Cheetah Girls! <3

by Ekgurl on 8/1/2012 1:18:38 PM

yeah i wanna see the spice girls make a comeback

by drwholover on 7/31/2012 11:27:37 PM

All of the Spice Girls look so happy except for Victoria... but I love their music!!

by Morgan_A on 7/31/2012 10:38:40 PM

Definitely the Dixie Chicks!

by hungergamesgirl on 7/31/2012 8:38:02 PM

I would love if Destiny's Child made a come back! They were my FAVE! So were the Pussycat Dolls

by ToxicCrayon on 7/31/2012 8:08:53 PM

You Are NOT Alone<3
This is a club for girls who feel very insecure to come here for advice and tips on how to love yourself! i use to be very insecure and i still am at points. Just know that your not alone girlies! You can come here to share your insecurities and help other girls too! I just want everyone to know that they ARE beautiful no matter what "flaws" they have! <3
Much Love,
~AlysonSmile
PLEASE JOIN!

by Alykat18 on 7/31/2012 8:03:48 PM

I <3 Destiny's Child and Pussycat Dolls!

by Demeter99 on 7/31/2012 7:48:21 PM

Omg!!!!! I LOVE the spice girls and Pussycat Dolls!!!!!! I really like destiny's child, the Dixie chicks, and the cheetah girls. I only heard one song of Danity Kane although it was good.

by Icecreamluver on 7/31/2012 6:44:27 PM

Hey girls!!
Do you love making new friends on GL..are you looking for a support group that's always gonna be there for u?
Join my club: BGLF (best girlslife friends) It's going to be really fun but we desperately need members to get this going!!
I'd appreciate it if you joined and spread the word!
xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/31/2012 6:36:45 PM

The Dixie chicks. My mom has one of their CDs

by myfatsquirrel on 7/31/2012 6:30:26 PM

YO!!! I'LL TELL YA WHAT I WANT WHAT I REALLY WANT...♥

by iluvmusic♥ on 7/31/2012 5:53:29 PM

I would love for The Cheetah Girls and Destiny Child to make a comeback!!!! Laughing I'm not really a fan of PCD but I did love their song When I Grow Up. Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 7/31/2012 5:37:20 PM

Huge fan of Hunger Games, Fan of the book? Fan of the movie? Love Peeta? Heart Gale. Huge fan of Katniss? Then your in the Right place! Join Hunger games!!! We talk about everything from the book to the movie Join Now! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by Gracie206 on 7/31/2012 3:47:34 PM

MODMODMOD:
How do you set gifs as your profile photo because everyone tells me you do it like you do with a regular photo but it won't work... Frown

Hey Girl--

Make sure the file is saved correctly to your computer as a file that will transfer. The way it's saved may not be compatible with the website.

good luck!
simone s.

by Ostar21 on 7/31/2012 3:27:16 PM

i would love if Play made a comeback Smile

by dramamama556 on 7/31/2012 2:22:14 PM

i like the Dixie Chicks and The Pussycat Dolls

by pointeshoegrl on 7/31/2012 2:06:45 PM

OMG if the dixie chicks make a come back that would be so EPIC! lol but so would the spice girls!

by j4zm09 on 7/31/2012 1:00:58 PM

I've only heard of the Dixie Chicks and The Cheetah Girls.
So... idk!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/31/2012 12:50:01 PM

I agree snowver11 Beyonce is awsome.

by pinky9purple9 on 7/31/2012 12:48:58 PM

♥ You Dixie Chicks

by JustluvAriana on 7/31/2012 12:46:35 PM

I saw this and I was like THE DIXIE CHICKS! I was raised on Fly. And actually, they are making a comback, minus Natalie. Frown It's called The Court Yard Hounds. Check 'em out!

by JustluvAriana on 7/31/2012 12:44:23 PM

omg......i was THE biggest Spice gurls fan EVER...still luv em alll (I <3 Mel B)

by AltheaBear on 7/31/2012 12:40:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I'm going into the six grade! And I used to go to sleep at 10 Tong and know I wanna go to sleep at 8 or something Smile but I tried going to sleep at 8 and I end up sleep at 10 !!!! Please help

Hey girl! Any schedule change takes time to adjust.  Try to wake up earlier, so you get tired earlier.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by KatnissGirlonFire on 7/31/2012 11:46:23 AM

geez, get them longer dresses! Those are shorter than my pajamas!

by lovelydays111 on 7/31/2012 11:15:21 AM

Those are some... Interesting shoes... Smile

by WinnieGirlie on 7/31/2012 11:10:03 AM

Destiny's child. Gotta love beyonce!

by snowver11 on 7/31/2012 11:06:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
How much money do I need for BTS clothes and shoes? Do you think $250 is enough?

Hey girl! I would suggest making a list of everything you need, and allotting a certain amount of money for each. Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/31/2012 10:59:34 AM

THE CHEETAH GIRLS!!!!!! ahhhhhh those girls were AMAZING.....wonder where they r now....

by cutiepie14231 on 7/31/2012 10:56:30 AM

DESTINY'S CHILD!!!! Beyonce was part of the group!

by gunqueen2000 on 7/31/2012 10:45:31 AM