8 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

10 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

11 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Our 3 fave self-tanners, plus make your tan look even more amazing!

Wanna keep your golden glow all the way through to BTS? We’ve rounded up our top three formulas for a flawless, even faux tan. Plus, we’re dishing...

MOD MOD MOD!
Please help! I have these AWFUL tan lines on my legs from my soccer uniform and I really want to get rid of them before school starts! I've tried laying out in the sun and I've used a few different tanning products, but nothing seems to work fast enough! What can I do to get rid of my tan lines quickly and harmlessly? And how can I keep the tan lines from coming back again? Thanks Smile

Hey girl!

No more tanning please! It can cause cancer-- not to mention wrinkles and brown spots! Now that i've lectured you, my best advice is to just let it fade. Honestly, a lot of people love the look of tan lines. Either way, I doubt you'll be the only girl at school with tan lines. Hey, it's a great convo starter!
simone s.

by toinfinityandbeyond on 8/14/2012 2:52:08 PM

Hey Daddy'sgrl12, it can be really hard to tell ver the Internet, so it's best to go to a makeup counter at the mall and ask for help. You can go to Macy's or Nordstrom, or specific makeup stores and ask sales associates to help you find your shade. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod mod mod
How can you tell what your concealer tone is... Because I've never worn makeup before and I need something to cover uP pimples but I don't know what color to buy. Thanks!!! Lynae P.

by Daddy'sgrl12 on 8/8/2012 5:12:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey! Yesterday I went out with my friends but towards when we were leaving & when I got home I realized my makeup was RUINED. I was only wearing some eyeliner & some foundation/powder but my eyeliner was sooooooo smeared & my foundation was pretty much gone! What's going on?? I wasn't touching my face or rubbing my eyes or anything!

hey! was it hot out? maybe it melted a bit ?

Helen S.

by victoriabieberz on 8/6/2012 6:35:12 PM

Hey girls PLEASE read my blog! It's informative about hair, and tells just about everything about hair in the best way to understand it possible! It talks about hair growth, what hair is, how to keep it healthy, and MUCH MUCH MORE! It's called Everything Hair
(look it up on Blogspot . com) THANK YOU!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 8/4/2012 10:04:26 PM

MoD MOD MoD
there are some questions i asked u mods but you didn't reply to my problems.however you answered other's problems!what gives? Frown

Hey chica! We try to answer everyone's questions.  There are times in the day when mods aren't on (late at night and early in the morning), so sometimes it takes awhile for mods to catch up with all of the questions you guys ask.  If you put mod mod mod at the top of your comment, we should answer it (some mods don't answer if you post the same question over and over).  If you posted late at night or early in the morning, make sure you are looking through older comments to see if we got to your question when you weren't looking! xoxo

Kate G.

by hot mess on 8/3/2012 11:09:13 AM

Mod Mod Mod
How do you join a club?

Hey girl,

Once on the club’s homepage, on the right hand side you’ll see a button that says ‘Become a Member’. Click this button to automatically join the club—that’s it!
Kelly G.

by Laxchic2 on 8/1/2012 11:33:10 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
Can you get rid of a club you created?

Hey babe,

I'm pretty sure only Brittany can delete a club. Email her at brittany@girlslife.com and explain to her why ya wanna get rid of your club. She'll take it from there!
Kelly G.

by madi_830 on 8/1/2012 2:17:21 AM

You Are NOT Alone<3
This is a club for girls who feel very insecure to come here for advice and tips on how to love yourself! i use to be very insecure and i still am at points. Just know that your not alone girlies! You can come here to share your insecurities and help other girls too! I just want everyone to know that they ARE beautiful no matter what "flaws" they have! <3
Much Love,
~AlysonSmile
PLEASE JOIN!

by Alykat18 on 7/31/2012 8:05:12 PM

Hey, girlies! I have an advice queen page all about finding the newest trends,getting awesome clothes for cheap, makeup tips, and my awesome hair guide! What more could you want? Ask me anything along these lines, and I got you an answer. ;) I can also help with guys, so feel free to ask me about that too. Smile . Oh, and don't be afraid to ask me something! Laughing So join my advice queen page and get tips on all of the above! Laughing
-LovelyDays111

by LovelyDays111 on 7/31/2012 7:44:16 PM

Ever wonder what other girls feel? Think you're the only one who feels this way or that? Well, you're in luck! This club gives you a question, quote, fact, quiz, or link to a video or website! Come back every day to answer and check! You can also ask me questions about anything- from the first day of school to the missed episode of Glee. Feel free to ask- or say, anything! Join my club, A Question a Day Keeps the Doctor Away!

by pretty123 on 7/31/2012 6:09:29 PM