12 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

13 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

13 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Our 3 fave self-tanners, plus make your tan look even more amazing!

Wanna keep your golden glow all the way through to BTS? We’ve rounded up our top three formulas for a flawless, even faux tan. Plus, we’re dishing...

i used to use the jergens natural glow stuff but it smells funny not bad just weird

by millia7 on 7/31/2012 4:54:30 PM

Huge fan of Hunger Games, Fan of the book? Fan of the movie? Love Peeta? Heart Gale. Huge fan of Katniss? Then your in the Right place! Join Hunger games!!! We talk about everything from the book to the movie Join Now! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by Gracie206 on 7/31/2012 4:52:47 PM

I really love the way a tan looks but i don't want to tan because its really bad for you and i don't want to get cancer, are there any products that look like a real tan it doesn't have to be super dark just a little darker then my peach skin! thank you Laughing

by physicschick on 7/31/2012 4:48:28 PM

Hey girls come check out my club Dance Divas!

by awtechnofish on 7/31/2012 4:01:17 PM

thanks simone s!

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 7/31/2012 3:58:27 PM

Can you apply illuminating powder to your arms and legs too? Or would that be too shimmery?

Hey girl--

Try applying a little first and then see for yourself. Make sure its one without sparkles though.

good luck!
simone s.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 7/31/2012 3:48:03 PM

MODMODMOD please answer fast I'm on my period and having super bad cramps it hurts so bad is there anything I can do. Thx

Hey Girl--

Those are the worst! I used to have to leave school early. Talk to your parents and see if you can take Ibuprofen. It works best if you take it prior to when the pain cycle begins. I usually take it as soon as I get my period before I even get cramps. Make sure you talk to your parents first though to make sure it won't interfere with any other medication.

For now, take a hot bath-- heat will relieve your cramps. A heating pad will do the same trick.

hang in there!

simone s.

by Gracie206 on 7/31/2012 3:15:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
ok so i want to get contacts because ive had glasses for years and im about to go into high school and ready for the change. The only prob is, for some reason im really nervous about asking my mom and its been stressing me out because im afraid that she'll say no. What do i do? And what are some tips to get her to say yes!!!!!!
p.s ive asked before and she said pshhh ur not a good canadiate for contacts but thats not true because i can open my eye and touch it and get things out of my eye!!!!!

Hey Girl--

Contacts are great but can be a real pain sometime. Plus, they're super expensive (around $100 for an eye exam and then around $250/year for contacts). So, be prepared for your mom to have some concerns. Show her you're responsible enough to change our lenses every morning and night by helping out with more chores, or asking if theres anything else you can do to prove your responsibility.

good luck!
simone s.

by dojhallow97 on 7/31/2012 2:35:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I want to make DIY dip dye shorts,(You know,the ombre-bleached type shorts)but I'm really worried that it could be dangerous and I may get bleach on my skin!! Is it really that dangerous? How can I prevent anything bad happening?? How can I safely bleach them?? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Girl--

Work outside if you can and wear gloves. Make sure not to get any of the bleach on your skin (or in your mouth or eyes-- ouuch). Alsoo, make sure it's okay with your parents first!

good luck!
simone s.

by MadMaddie911 on 7/31/2012 2:20:56 PM

Is it true that you can't where white after labor day? My mom won't let me buy white shorts cause she says i can't wear them very long(because of labor day)!!!

Hey Girl--

There's no law saying you can't wear white after labor day-- I wear my skinny white jeans year round. The "no white after labor day" rule is a little dated. But if your mom is buying the shorts-- it's her call. Maybe she only really objects because they are shorts and the summer is ending soon?

Good luck!