Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO #DearCarol, how do I stop my sister from outing me to my crush?! http://t.co/CJvueF4FsG

10 HOURS AGO .@KylieJenner rocks her leggings like a punk princess: http://t.co/iJ7QYk16il

11 HOURS AGO The new way to do your mani requires no nail polish at all: http://t.co/IauTWf0VbC

COMMENTS

Our 3 fave self-tanners, plus make your tan look even more amazing!

Wanna keep your golden glow all the way through to BTS? We’ve rounded up our top three formulas for a flawless, even faux tan. Plus, we’re dishing...

Personally, im a very pale person, and my natural DARK brown/black hair makes it even more noticable. But honestly, i think its so boring, going to school, and all the girls are blonde/lighter hair and tan. So I will be differentSmile

by hahaha2005 on 7/31/2012 1:38:49 PM

Mod!
I don't tan I freckle. I was wondering what clothes might help my freckles pop. Do you have any ideas?

Hey girl!

good for you for embracing your freckles! Rich colors like deep purple or sea blue can bring out your pale skin and pretty freckles.

good luck!
simone s.

by glamartist on 7/31/2012 1:36:29 PM

MOD MOD!
How do I get this guy's family to like me or at least accept me? I'm going nuts because I think they don't like me cause I'm not Russian like they are. My proof is that they only invite Russian people over, and I never feel welcome by them. Their parents have never given me eye contact and it make me feel like I'm not anybody to them. HELP PLEASE!

Hey Girl--

I answered your other similar question a little earlier. Being an immigrant is really tough and so his parents probably seek out Russian friends because they can relate to their situations more. I don't think it' likely they are excluding others-- more that it's easier for them to have friends who share the same language and have similar memories of home. I'm sure it has nothing to do with you-- just try to be polite and friendly!

Good luck!
simone s.

by glamartist on 7/31/2012 1:30:00 PM

The club I just told u about is called Daily Hair Styles. Sorry!

by kpianoplayer on 7/31/2012 1:27:48 PM

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day!

by kpianoplayer on 7/31/2012 1:27:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
simone s.
I know, that's what I keep doing, and then I press save, and it doesn't change!
???

Hey Girl--

Hm.. that's annoying! It could be that a ton of people are on the website right now so things aren't running as they should. Try again a little later today and hopefully it will work. Write back if not!

Good luck!
simone s.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/31/2012 1:24:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey, I am trying to change my profile pic, and it won't let me! Can you please change it? I am trying to get it to be a pic of pusheen the cat. Can you help? IDK why it's doing this?

Hey Girl!

Click on "My Profile" and click "change avatar" from there you can upload any picture that is saved on your computer.

good luck!
simone s.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/31/2012 1:11:26 PM

Borrow an oversized oxford shirt from your dad and pair it with tights and a cute pair of boots. Add a skinny belt around the waist and you’ll instantly have an adorable shirtdress.

You're craving something sweet. What do you choose?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.