Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

2 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

4 HOURS AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

COMMENTS

Our 3 fave self-tanners, plus make your tan look even more amazing!

Wanna keep your golden glow all the way through to BTS? We’ve rounded up our top three formulas for a flawless, even faux tan. Plus, we’re dishing...

MOD MOD MOD!
Please help! I have these AWFUL tan lines on my legs from my soccer uniform and I really want to get rid of them before school starts! I've tried laying out in the sun and I've used a few different tanning products, but nothing seems to work fast enough! What can I do to get rid of my tan lines quickly and harmlessly? And how can I keep the tan lines from coming back again? Thanks Smile

Hey girl!

No more tanning please! It can cause cancer-- not to mention wrinkles and brown spots! Now that i've lectured you, my best advice is to just let it fade. Honestly, a lot of people love the look of tan lines. Either way, I doubt you'll be the only girl at school with tan lines. Hey, it's a great convo starter!
simone s.

by toinfinityandbeyond on 8/14/2012 2:52:08 PM

Hey Daddy'sgrl12, it can be really hard to tell ver the Internet, so it's best to go to a makeup counter at the mall and ask for help. You can go to Macy's or Nordstrom, or specific makeup stores and ask sales associates to help you find your shade. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod mod mod
How can you tell what your concealer tone is... Because I've never worn makeup before and I need something to cover uP pimples but I don't know what color to buy. Thanks!!! Lynae P.

by Daddy'sgrl12 on 8/8/2012 5:12:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey! Yesterday I went out with my friends but towards when we were leaving & when I got home I realized my makeup was RUINED. I was only wearing some eyeliner & some foundation/powder but my eyeliner was sooooooo smeared & my foundation was pretty much gone! What's going on?? I wasn't touching my face or rubbing my eyes or anything!

hey! was it hot out? maybe it melted a bit ?

Helen S.

by victoriabieberz on 8/6/2012 6:35:12 PM

Hey girls PLEASE read my blog! It's informative about hair, and tells just about everything about hair in the best way to understand it possible! It talks about hair growth, what hair is, how to keep it healthy, and MUCH MUCH MORE! It's called Everything Hair
(look it up on Blogspot . com) THANK YOU!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 8/4/2012 10:04:26 PM

MoD MOD MoD
there are some questions i asked u mods but you didn't reply to my problems.however you answered other's problems!what gives? Frown

Hey chica! We try to answer everyone's questions.  There are times in the day when mods aren't on (late at night and early in the morning), so sometimes it takes awhile for mods to catch up with all of the questions you guys ask.  If you put mod mod mod at the top of your comment, we should answer it (some mods don't answer if you post the same question over and over).  If you posted late at night or early in the morning, make sure you are looking through older comments to see if we got to your question when you weren't looking! xoxo

Kate G.

by hot mess on 8/3/2012 11:09:13 AM

Mod Mod Mod
How do you join a club?

Hey girl,

Once on the club’s homepage, on the right hand side you’ll see a button that says ‘Become a Member’. Click this button to automatically join the club—that’s it!
Kelly G.

by Laxchic2 on 8/1/2012 11:33:10 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
Can you get rid of a club you created?

Hey babe,

I'm pretty sure only Brittany can delete a club. Email her at brittany@girlslife.com and explain to her why ya wanna get rid of your club. She'll take it from there!
Kelly G.

by madi_830 on 8/1/2012 2:17:21 AM

You Are NOT Alone<3
This is a club for girls who feel very insecure to come here for advice and tips on how to love yourself! i use to be very insecure and i still am at points. Just know that your not alone girlies! You can come here to share your insecurities and help other girls too! I just want everyone to know that they ARE beautiful no matter what "flaws" they have! <3
Much Love,
~AlysonSmile
PLEASE JOIN!

by Alykat18 on 7/31/2012 8:05:12 PM

Hey, girlies! I have an advice queen page all about finding the newest trends,getting awesome clothes for cheap, makeup tips, and my awesome hair guide! What more could you want? Ask me anything along these lines, and I got you an answer. ;) I can also help with guys, so feel free to ask me about that too. Smile . Oh, and don't be afraid to ask me something! Laughing So join my advice queen page and get tips on all of the above! Laughing
-LovelyDays111

by LovelyDays111 on 7/31/2012 7:44:16 PM

Ever wonder what other girls feel? Think you're the only one who feels this way or that? Well, you're in luck! This club gives you a question, quote, fact, quiz, or link to a video or website! Come back every day to answer and check! You can also ask me questions about anything- from the first day of school to the missed episode of Glee. Feel free to ask- or say, anything! Join my club, A Question a Day Keeps the Doctor Away!

by pretty123 on 7/31/2012 6:09:29 PM

i used to use the jergens natural glow stuff but it smells funny not bad just weird

by millia7 on 7/31/2012 4:54:30 PM

Huge fan of Hunger Games, Fan of the book? Fan of the movie? Love Peeta? Heart Gale. Huge fan of Katniss? Then your in the Right place! Join Hunger games!!! We talk about everything from the book to the movie Join Now! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by Gracie206 on 7/31/2012 4:52:47 PM

I really love the way a tan looks but i don't want to tan because its really bad for you and i don't want to get cancer, are there any products that look like a real tan it doesn't have to be super dark just a little darker then my peach skin! thank you Laughing

by physicschick on 7/31/2012 4:48:28 PM

Hey girls come check out my club Dance Divas!

by awtechnofish on 7/31/2012 4:01:17 PM

thanks simone s!

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 7/31/2012 3:58:27 PM

Can you apply illuminating powder to your arms and legs too? Or would that be too shimmery?

Hey girl--

Try applying a little first and then see for yourself. Make sure its one without sparkles though.

good luck!
simone s.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 7/31/2012 3:48:03 PM

MODMODMOD please answer fast I'm on my period and having super bad cramps it hurts so bad is there anything I can do. Thx

Hey Girl--

Those are the worst! I used to have to leave school early. Talk to your parents and see if you can take Ibuprofen. It works best if you take it prior to when the pain cycle begins. I usually take it as soon as I get my period before I even get cramps. Make sure you talk to your parents first though to make sure it won't interfere with any other medication.

For now, take a hot bath-- heat will relieve your cramps. A heating pad will do the same trick.

hang in there!

simone s.

by Gracie206 on 7/31/2012 3:15:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
ok so i want to get contacts because ive had glasses for years and im about to go into high school and ready for the change. The only prob is, for some reason im really nervous about asking my mom and its been stressing me out because im afraid that she'll say no. What do i do? And what are some tips to get her to say yes!!!!!!
p.s ive asked before and she said pshhh ur not a good canadiate for contacts but thats not true because i can open my eye and touch it and get things out of my eye!!!!!

Hey Girl--

Contacts are great but can be a real pain sometime. Plus, they're super expensive (around $100 for an eye exam and then around $250/year for contacts). So, be prepared for your mom to have some concerns. Show her you're responsible enough to change our lenses every morning and night by helping out with more chores, or asking if theres anything else you can do to prove your responsibility.

good luck!
simone s.

by dojhallow97 on 7/31/2012 2:35:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I want to make DIY dip dye shorts,(You know,the ombre-bleached type shorts)but I'm really worried that it could be dangerous and I may get bleach on my skin!! Is it really that dangerous? How can I prevent anything bad happening?? How can I safely bleach them?? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Girl--

Work outside if you can and wear gloves. Make sure not to get any of the bleach on your skin (or in your mouth or eyes-- ouuch). Alsoo, make sure it's okay with your parents first!

good luck!
simone s.

by MadMaddie911 on 7/31/2012 2:20:56 PM

Is it true that you can't where white after labor day? My mom won't let me buy white shorts cause she says i can't wear them very long(because of labor day)!!!

Hey Girl--

There's no law saying you can't wear white after labor day-- I wear my skinny white jeans year round. The "no white after labor day" rule is a little dated. But if your mom is buying the shorts-- it's her call. Maybe she only really objects because they are shorts and the summer is ending soon?

Good luck!

simone s.

by sbieber13 on 7/31/2012 1:56:29 PM

Personally, im a very pale person, and my natural DARK brown/black hair makes it even more noticable. But honestly, i think its so boring, going to school, and all the girls are blonde/lighter hair and tan. So I will be differentSmile

by hahaha2005 on 7/31/2012 1:38:49 PM

Mod!
I don't tan I freckle. I was wondering what clothes might help my freckles pop. Do you have any ideas?

Hey girl!

good for you for embracing your freckles! Rich colors like deep purple or sea blue can bring out your pale skin and pretty freckles.

good luck!
simone s.

by glamartist on 7/31/2012 1:36:29 PM

MOD MOD!
How do I get this guy's family to like me or at least accept me? I'm going nuts because I think they don't like me cause I'm not Russian like they are. My proof is that they only invite Russian people over, and I never feel welcome by them. Their parents have never given me eye contact and it make me feel like I'm not anybody to them. HELP PLEASE!

Hey Girl--

I answered your other similar question a little earlier. Being an immigrant is really tough and so his parents probably seek out Russian friends because they can relate to their situations more. I don't think it' likely they are excluding others-- more that it's easier for them to have friends who share the same language and have similar memories of home. I'm sure it has nothing to do with you-- just try to be polite and friendly!

Good luck!
simone s.

by glamartist on 7/31/2012 1:30:00 PM

The club I just told u about is called Daily Hair Styles. Sorry!

by kpianoplayer on 7/31/2012 1:27:48 PM

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day!

by kpianoplayer on 7/31/2012 1:27:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
simone s.
I know, that's what I keep doing, and then I press save, and it doesn't change!
???

Hey Girl--

Hm.. that's annoying! It could be that a ton of people are on the website right now so things aren't running as they should. Try again a little later today and hopefully it will work. Write back if not!

Good luck!
simone s.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/31/2012 1:24:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey, I am trying to change my profile pic, and it won't let me! Can you please change it? I am trying to get it to be a pic of pusheen the cat. Can you help? IDK why it's doing this?

Hey Girl!

Click on "My Profile" and click "change avatar" from there you can upload any picture that is saved on your computer.

good luck!