AN HOUR AGO We love @ddlovato 's wise words. You *can* make a difference! #GLrockyourlife #inspo

13 HOURS AGO It's not quite Monday, but we're still crushing on Live and Maddie's @jordanfisher: http://t.co/5WlRWEfS6e

16 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: So excited to be a speaker at the @girlslifemag RockYourLife Event! Be sure to get tickets! It's going to be great!! httpshttps://t.co/EN1m1Q9JFJ

COMMENTS

Turn up the tunes: New summer workout jams

It’s wicked hot outside, we know, but that doesn’t mean it’s cool to park it in front of a fan 24/7. Get psyched for your next...

join my club get thin NOW! to lose weight! we give tips, motivation, workouts, and healthy foods! join today!

by bubbles3956 on 8/8/2012 1:48:22 PM

I would add "Firework" by Katy Perry and "Evacuate the Dance Floor" by Cascada to my playlist.

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 9:52:44 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!!

*fashion
*beauty
*boys
*health
*fitness
*friendship
*life

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies

xoxo
<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:35:05 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:19:12 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/6/2012 12:45:03 PM

whistle and scream are both inappropriate...

by myfatsquirrel on 8/6/2012 10:25:44 AM

afrojack, cant stop me now would be a good one too. (:

by alexbieber99 on 8/5/2012 11:13:38 PM

I really hate 'scream' by usher XD

by Little Asian Bear on 8/5/2012 8:16:29 PM

First,I was upset that none of these songs are my thing,then I remembered I don't work-out xD

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/5/2012 11:59:04 AM

The only one I recognize(well, like...) is Part of Me - Katy Perry

by Acutiebookworm on 8/5/2012 1:46:28 AM

Make a point this month to eat the correct portion amount. This will help you shed those extra pounds by having your body getting used to the healthy, new portion size. You will find yourself eating less than you did before!

Have you ever acted clueless just to get a boys attention?

Tight, hip-hugging jeans are hazardous to your health.

Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway

Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!

CLICK HERE to enter.