AN HOUR AGO Woops! @rydelR5 is signing #RydelRYL in Oklahoma City *AUG 1* at 11a at the 6100 N May Ave #barnesandnoble! http://t.co/JARbcyiJyT @BNBuzz

AN HOUR AGO First breakups can be tough: http://t.co/tiDbrjDO2l pic.twitter.com/J4Otw3pz12

2 HOURS AGO Word is that @justinbieber's new single #WhatDoYouMean is coming soon. Excited for new music from Biebs? Tell us using only emojis!

COMMENTS

Turn up the tunes: New summer workout jams

It’s wicked hot outside, we know, but that doesn’t mean it’s cool to park it in front of a fan 24/7. Get psyched for your next...

join my club get thin NOW! to lose weight! we give tips, motivation, workouts, and healthy foods! join today!

by bubbles3956 on 8/8/2012 1:48:22 PM

I would add "Firework" by Katy Perry and "Evacuate the Dance Floor" by Cascada to my playlist.

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 9:52:44 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!!

*fashion
*beauty
*boys
*health
*fitness
*friendship
*life

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies

xoxo
<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:35:05 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:19:12 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/6/2012 12:45:03 PM

whistle and scream are both inappropriate...

by myfatsquirrel on 8/6/2012 10:25:44 AM

afrojack, cant stop me now would be a good one too. (:

by alexbieber99 on 8/5/2012 11:13:38 PM

I really hate 'scream' by usher XD

by Little Asian Bear on 8/5/2012 8:16:29 PM

First,I was upset that none of these songs are my thing,then I remembered I don't work-out xD

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/5/2012 11:59:04 AM

The only one I recognize(well, like...) is Part of Me - Katy Perry

by Acutiebookworm on 8/5/2012 1:46:28 AM

Afraid you’ll munch too much at a family BBQ? Eat a healthy snack like a fruit cup before you leave to go to the get-together. That way, you won’t feel tempted to scarf down the appetizers.

Who’s your favorite real life Pretty Little Liars couple?

Your hair color can change a perfume's scent

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.