16 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

17 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

18 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Become a Beauty Spy babe and win $100+ in beauty booty!

Beauty Spy is kickin’ into high gear this back-to-school season, and it’s taking YOU along for the ride! We wanna know all about the things that go...

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I took the survey and at the end it said to send a picture of myself to Girls Life. Is this required?

Hey girlie,

To apply to become a Beauty Spy, yes we do need a photo <3 If that makes you uncomfy, you don't have to submit your survey! But if we ask it, we do require it. (You can see how we use it if you check out old Beauty Spy articles!)
Lauren C.

by Chloe<3 on 8/3/2012 12:29:01 AM

How do I ask my mom to let me wear makeup?
How do I bring it up?

Hey babe,

Check out this article about your exact sitch! Good luck girl! xoxo

Lauren C.

by kittykove2 on 8/2/2012 7:47:10 PM

At the end of the survey, it mentioned that I needed to send in a photo of myself to a certain e-mail address. However, I forgot to write it down and now I can't find it anywhere! Does anyone have it?

Hey girlie! The address is lovemylook@girlslife.com  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by mesdancer on 8/2/2012 12:29:07 PM

where do we send the pictures? I forgot the email

Hey chica! Send it to lovemylook@girlslife.com.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by kittykove2 on 8/2/2012 12:11:48 PM

i hit the button that said CLICK HERE but when the survey monkey thing came up all it said was thank you for taking the survey. i tried it again today and it did the same thing. i didnt take the survey, so what should i do????

Hey girlie! Try logging out and back in or exiting out of your browser and trying again.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Hanchub on 8/2/2012 12:03:40 PM

When will the winners be chosen?
And when will the Fab Fiction Contest winners be chosen?

Hey girl! The winners for this will probably be chosen some time in mid August.  Judging is still going on for the Fab Fiction Contest (lots of GL readers sent in stories!), so I'm not sure when those will be announced.  xoxo

Kate G.

by rileytibbles on 8/2/2012 11:25:23 AM

MOD, MOD, MOD!
Do we have to actually send in a pic of ourselves? My mom said I can't but I still wanna be a beauty spy.

Hey girl! The pictures are a mandatory part of entering.  We need something to put up on the article to show the winner.  Sorry! xoxo

Kate G.

by cheetah#1 on 8/2/2012 11:24:57 AM

I just finished the survey, but havent sent in my photo yet, did it enter me when i finished the survey? Thanks!

Hey girl! You've entered as long as you filled out the survey, but but if you haven't sent in a pic yet, they'll probably e-mail you asking for one if you're chosen.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Corduroy1999 on 8/2/2012 10:55:43 AM

Mod Mod Mod
Do we have to send in a photo? I would feel uncomfortable with sending in a picture, and I was just wondering if it was mandatory.

Hey girl! We show the pictures as part of the article.  It will be up on the website, just like the other beauty spies, so we need a pic to put up.  i understand feeling weird sending a pic in, but no one will se it but us unless you are chosen.  xoxo

Kate G. Kate G.

by kidtheindian on 8/2/2012 6:41:41 AM

Mom mod mod mod mod
Where do you go for GL buzz babes?

Hey girl! If you're looking to sign up for Buzz babes, follow this link!  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/30/GL-Buzz-Babes.aspx xoxo!

Kate G.