Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO #MomentOfTruth: Can you lose weight too fast? http://t.co/Co1TdPSRIE

14 HOURS AGO "A guy paid my BF $50 to kiss me" http://t.co/QkmMI6Dh7z

15 HOURS AGO 3 ways to have fun and break a sweat on your treadmill: http://t.co/oDbzujI87L

COMMENTS

Become a Beauty Spy babe and win $100+ in beauty booty!

Beauty Spy is kickin’ into high gear this back-to-school season, and it’s taking YOU along for the ride! We wanna know all about the things that go...

Does it matter if we send the picture the next day? My camera is acting up... Again.

by juli32101 on 8/1/2012 8:11:36 PM

Should the picture we send be natural or with makeup?
Thanks(:

Hey girl, the pic should be with makeup.  Don't forget to write MOD MOD MOD at the top of your comment if you want a question answered! xoxo

Kate G.

by juli32101 on 8/1/2012 8:06:02 PM

Ever wonder what other girls feel? Think you're the only one who feels this way or that? Well, you're in luck! This club gives you a question, quote, fact, quiz, or link to a video or website! Come back every day to answer and check! You can also ask me questions about anything- from the first day of school to the missed episode of Glee. Feel free to ask- or say, anything! Join my club, A Question A Day Keeps the Doctor Away!

by pretty123 on 8/1/2012 7:44:34 PM

Join my advice queen page thats all about fashion, boys, and makeup!
I reply fast, so check back everyday! Smile)

by LovelyDays111 on 8/1/2012 7:33:05 PM

Is anyone else really depressed right now?

by cheetah#1 on 8/1/2012 5:40:12 PM

Aw,I don't have enough makeup and I don't have a picture of myself Frown

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/1/2012 5:37:45 PM

I don't really think i'm pretty enough to do this.

by cheetah#1 on 8/1/2012 5:13:56 PM

I signed up to be a GL Buzz Babe and they just sent me an email asking me to try a product. The only problem is that I am away on vacation. Will they let me buy my own version of the product instead of sending me one?

Hey girl! It will take awhile to get the product to you, so as long as you aren't on vacation for the next couple weeks, you should be fine to receive it in the mail.  If you ARE on a long vacay, respond to the e-mail and they'll be able to let you know.  xoxo

Kate G.

by neonbuddha on 8/1/2012 4:59:14 PM

Mod! Mod! heyy what is the email you send your photo to again? i closed my window be accident before i could remember the emailFrown thanks for the halp(:

Hey girl! send it to lovemylook@girlslife.com

Kate G.

by Fashion21 on 8/1/2012 4:59:01 PM

I really wanna enter this, but I don't have much makeup so far, so I don't know if I can.

by cheetah#1 on 8/1/2012 4:48:42 PM