AN HOUR AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

1 HOURS AGO 4 ways to flirt without saying a word: http://t.co/LHp5svEpre

2 HOURS AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

COMMENTS

My BF and I always fight. Should we work it out or break up?

I need help and fast. My boyfriend and I always fight, but we love each other a lot and don’t want to break up. What should...

MOD!
Why dont my comments show up?

Hey girl! We have lots of comments coming in, so yours might take longer to show up! xxoo
Maggie P.

by picklegrape on 8/2/2012 2:16:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MODY MOD MOD
I’m going into high school this year and I’m worried about making friends. I only have two good friends and one of them is getting on my nerves. She won’t stop cursing, she’s rude to my mom, and is annoying me with her bluntness. My other friend I’m very close to, but we have almost too much in common, yet so little at the same time. She’s not super tomboyish, but doesn’t care too much clothes and what people think of her. Some of her friends kinda, um, embarrass me. I know it’s shallow, but they make animal noises and get weird look from our peers. I really want to try and make new friends, but I’m scared. Last year I was always alone and very shy. What should I do? Please help!

Hey girl! The good news is that lots of people want to make new friends in high school.  Battle your shyness by thinking about it as another kind of homework. Make small "assignments" (you have to talk to at least one new person a day for a week) and then get to know the people you talk to better.  Don't ditch your old friends, but phase in new friends.  Joining clubs and teams also helps you neet new people.  No one dislikes someone if they are genuinely friendly, so relax, smile, and say hi to the person sitting next to you in homeroom! xoxo

Kate G.

by emmyie11 on 8/2/2012 9:40:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, so I am trying to have a paris-y fashionista themed room! My main room colors are black, white, and pink and a damask pattern. I was thinking some ways to make it more my theme are to get a white, black, or damask lampshade, pink sheets (my bedding is damask), painting my vanity white, painting my desk white. What do you think of those, and do you have any other ideas?

Those sound great, chica!  You could get a cool Paris picture and put in on your wall.  Try making a cool shadow box of a black and white photo and some little "Parisian" touches, like a little Eiffel Tower replica and a beret! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/1/2012 4:00:17 PM

i think that, you might wanna take a break?? maybe cause its not good to always fight.

by j4zm09 on 8/1/2012 3:59:24 PM

if u guys really like each other still trhat's gr8. but, if u fight over all the little stuff, is it b/c you disagree on the litttle stuff or u r afraid to fight/talk abt the big stuff and that is just a cover up? yopu have to find the answers.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 8/1/2012 3:40:33 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/1/2012 2:57:54 PM

stitch

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/1/2012 2:57:00 PM

Hey girls, please join my clubs! If you ever need advice just ask and we’ll get back to you asap!
Queens of Hearts<3 :a club where you can get advice on hair, beauty, fashion, life, friends and especially boys!
Let’s Get Active! : a club that is pretty much a whole group of workout buddies who will give advice, motivate and inspire you to reach your fitness goals and stay healthy and active!

Please join, we’d love to have you and I would appreciate it sooo much!

<3 Honeycakes

by honeycakes on 8/1/2012 2:48:58 PM

We all can argue a little but if you are really fighting all the time you may not be compatible with each other. But if something is bothering you or him, that can be a problem for your relationship even if you two are meant to be with each other.

by fashionqn on 8/1/2012 2:48:05 PM

Join my club Oh, Boy!
**LOOKING FOR A VP AND OTHER OFFICERS NOW**
Guys gotcha stuck? From friendships to those annoying boys, crushes and love, exes and bfs, dating advice,even just looking good to impress a guy or what to say. Any problems, questions, and cute stories about the guys in your life can be helped here. Advice from and for anyone allowed. <3 xoxo!

by camigal on 8/1/2012 2:14:03 PM