11 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

14 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

15 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

Throw an awesome end-of-summer bash

Summer may be coming to a close, but that doesn’t mean the best of times are behind ya. Gather up your group, whip up a yummy...

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/3/2012 12:43:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Hey, I was wondering if you could give me some songs that are super fun to dance to so I can have a playlist for the bash. Thank you!Smile
Abbs

Hey girl! I love love love this playlist: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/05/23/18-songs-to-get-your-party-started.aspx.  Have fun at your bash! xoxo

Kate G.

by #1partier on 8/3/2012 9:18:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I know I bothered you girls about this before but my mom won't let me shave! It is pretty embarassing. She is a beautician and believes that waxing is the only way to go. I asked her about it today and she says that I will regret starting to shave when I'm older. She says that after doing some research she will give me the choice but will make me sign a contract saying that I will not blame her if I have manly legs in the future. I want to choose shaving but I don't want to regret it later! What should I do? I am so confused!

Hey girl! If you start shaving now, you can always switch to waxing later.  Talk to your mom about the benefits of waxing and then ask her about the risks.  You should also think about why you want to shave instead of wax your legs.  I shave my legs, and even though I have to do it more often than I would if I waxed my legs, I don't regret not waxing.  Think about it and choose what's right for you, not your mom.  xoxo

Kate G.

by purplepants99 on 8/3/2012 1:01:59 AM

Hi girlys if u have a problem, need advice, wanna talk, vent, tell a story email me!!!! sophiecardin@yahoo.com. <3

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 8/2/2012 4:16:21 PM

Hey girls, I know there are a lot of ads for clubs, but please join my club- it's called School for Girls and it is a place to talk about the the smart alec in class or the teach that does not teach. I am looking for a treasurer, secratery,vice president and maybe some other officers. Please join today!

by ShirleyFeeney on 8/2/2012 3:35:03 PM

JOIN THE PRETTY COMMUNITY ROLEPLAY

Which is really supposed to be called pretty comittee but oh well!
If you've read the series, The Clique and would love to be one of the characters then this is the right club!
We only need the alpha, Massie and then we are good!
So what are you waiting for, join!

by Dovepawrocks on 8/2/2012 7:25:11 AM

JOIN CLUB OH, BOY!

**Hey girls, just so you know I'm looking for a VP and maybe some other officers for my club, Oh, Boy! (find under my profile), so if you're interested, let me know!**

by camigal on 8/1/2012 8:02:35 PM