AN HOUR AGO πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Your weekly horoscopes are inhttp://t.co/LqjbaTWsO3spic.twitter.com/qWY0f0XiV4iV4

1 HOURS AGO This fan-made vid has us beyond excited for Netflix's #ASeriesOfUnfortunateEvents. We can't wait for the real thing! https://t.co/KKBYp3X9Zw

2 HOURS AGO Forget the snack bar and pack these treats instead: http://t.co/JW0RNEUWel pic.twitter.com/dRNLX8d2Pv

COMMENTS

Cruel comments

One day I was really bored, so I found this picture of Niall from One Direction and edited it so he was holding a sign that...

Ugh! Boys can be so rude!

by sprinklecookie on 2/24/2013 11:01:28 AM

two words: punch him

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:52:25 PM

Ohhhh.....Pretty hair!..........

by luvin1D on 11/11/2012 6:04:34 PM

Dude, that guy is awful. I'm sure you're awesome.

by snapapplez101 on 9/9/2012 11:58:13 PM

That stinks. Tell the moderator!

by boycrazy4a on 8/24/2012 7:55:41 PM

OMG that stinks. Sorry that happened Emily.

by nirvana fan on 8/17/2012 12:53:19 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I always try to be positive with goals and everything, but sometimes, I feel like there is no use! Why does everything have to do with money and all blah blah blah to do what I want to do when I grow up??

by iloveonedirection! on 8/11/2012 11:08:07 PM

Mod mod!!!!!
K so i found my shedule and asked all my friends theres and i have like none at all with anyone!! Im afraid ill b in the class all lone with the snooty girls Frown((( please help!!!!

Hey girl,

I'm sure that not all of the other girls in your class will be mean! You'll be able to make new friends and still hang out with your old friends outside of class Smile

Meghan D.

by dojhallow97 on 8/10/2012 10:11:00 PM

OMG im so srry tht happened to u

by quilaina on 8/9/2012 12:02:16 PM

That is so horrible. But who ever posted that, if it makes you feel better, guys are sometimes mean just because they are jerks, but alot of the time, if a guy has a crush in you, he will be mean or rude to you and tease you, because he dosent want his true feelings to show, so that is how he covers them up.

by diamondgirl4404 on 8/8/2012 10:58:29 AM