3 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

5 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

6 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

4 places to rock crop tops--and how to wear them!

Not quite sure where to rock your new crop top? We’ve found four fantastic crop tops and have paired them with the perfect places to rock them...

Well you could just wear a cami underneath if you think its 'inappropriate' for the occasion

by gretathegreat on 8/14/2012 1:47:18 AM

Need a little help to find the perfect outfit! Well tell us what you have and we will help any way possible asking all the advice queens for their opinion! Hope to see you soon

by icecream8975 on 8/10/2012 9:13:37 PM

I have a striped crop top and a sequined one. This is perfect!

by bananaface13 on 8/6/2012 9:50:24 PM

Love topshop but just a little expensive

by purinapet on 8/6/2012 1:58:44 PM

Awesome! i just got a crop top...

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 8/5/2012 6:17:49 PM

Okay i need some fashion advice, at my school we have uniforms and this year i want to jazz it up this year! Smile So for my dress code its either khaki or black pants, and black, grey, white, or red polo style shirt, like with a collar. And for the shoes its any color i want, but just no open toe shoes. Please help me!! I can't stand this dress code but i have to wear it Frown

Hey girlie,

We're totally with ya on this one! Unfortunately, you can't escape the uniforms, but there ARE plenty of ways you can make it your own. Check out our uniforms tag (below) for a bunch of articles that will help ya jazz it up! Smile

Lauren C.

by madi_830 on 8/5/2012 1:47:46 AM

I love the last one that's my fave!

by ToxicCrayon on 8/4/2012 10:59:14 PM

HAHA too bad my parents dont let me wear crop tops!!!

by kittykove2 on 8/4/2012 10:24:29 PM

Hey girls PLEASE read my blog! It's informative about hair, and tells just about everything about hair in the best way to understand it possible! It talks about hair growth, what hair is, how to keep it healthy, and MUCH MUCH MORE! It's called Everything Hair
(look it up on Blogspot . com) THANK YOU!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 8/4/2012 10:03:42 PM

All of these are super cute! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 8/4/2012 9:55:02 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?