AN HOUR AGO How to turn him down (without crushing his heart): http://t.co/7SrZeuXS7S

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 kick it back in @Nina_Shoes’ Talia boots in black http://t.co/c5ApQPO4rY

3 HOURS AGO 20 hair ideas we love! http://t.co/9tHTbYrlyx

COMMENTS

Could bullies make you get plastic surgery?

Nadia Ilse had been brutally teased by her peers for years. They called her “Dumbo” because her ears stick out a bit. Nadia was miserable, so when...

This is a very random question, but please answer it. If an opening school bell is at 9:15am, how early should someone get there?

Hey girlie,

It's different depending on the person, but personally I wanted to have at least 15 minutes before school started so I could go to my locker, put my stuff away, chat with my friends, possibly hit the ladies room... I didn't want to rush around! Smile
Lauren C.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 8/2/2012 5:08:22 PM

I understand that this surgery seems overboard, but honestly, think about what you would feel like looking in the mirror and seeing a flaw (regardless of the size) and knowing that everyone else can see it too. Wouldn't you feel uncomfortable?? How many have you had braces? I bet a bunch of you have. Shouldn't you not have worried about what you teeth looked like? It's the same concept with what Nadia has done. Something wasn't as perfect as it could have been, so it was improved upon. And I think all that matters is what Nadia sees of herself and feels inside, because it's her life and her body and she has a right to feel beautiful Smile

by kaceym on 8/2/2012 4:47:03 PM

I guess the bullying was so severe that it made her feel really insecure— to even consider getting plastic surgery, and even having a charity organization give it to her for free, they must have bullied her terribly. While it is the right thing to stand up for yourself and love yourself for who you are, it is very hard to do that if she's had her self esteem lowered by bullies for years. I guess she saw getting the plastic surgery as a the only way to put an end to the bullying and boost her self confidence.

by flowerblossom on 8/2/2012 4:35:46 PM

by flowerblossom on 8/2/2012 4:35:34 PM

by flowerblossom on 8/2/2012 4:35:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have tried to submit this question a few times, and it still hasn't gotten through. I know you guys are busy, but I'd really appreciate it if you could answer this question for me. Thank you!!!
Okay, I completed the Beauty Spy survey yesterday and was wondering if this automatically means that I will be featured, or if I am just an option that they will consider to feature?
Thank you!
Abby

Hey girl! We get a lot of beauty spy applications, so yours may be chosen in the future! Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by abby.luv16 on 8/2/2012 4:34:54 PM

if you have boys bullying you, or need any kind of guy advice,

Oh, Boy!
club found on camigal's profile.
**LOOKING FOR OFFICERS NOW**

by camigal on 8/2/2012 4:28:54 PM

I do not think this is right. I mean bullying affects so many people in so many ways. People even commit suicide from bullying. I think girls these days should know that they are beautiful in some way. Every girl is. And only if people wouldn't be so judgemental, all of this wouldn't happen.

by pccool on 8/2/2012 4:08:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, so what should I get for BTS clothes? Like, some staple pieces for fall? Thankz!
Laughing

Hey girl, stock up on jeans, tees, sweaters and other basics that you can layer. xxoo
Maggie P.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/2/2012 4:06:00 PM

I went through really bad times where people would make up songs about my acne but, I didn't get surgery. Even though I wanted to, I didn't. After a while, it stopped. I would have toughed it out if I was her.

by Demeter99 on 8/2/2012 4:05:19 PM