1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0

2 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

COMMENTS

Could bullies make you get plastic surgery?

Nadia Ilse had been brutally teased by her peers for years. They called her “Dumbo” because her ears stick out a bit. Nadia was miserable, so when...

That's so sad. She wasn't even done growing, she most likely would have grown into her look and body. And who isn't awkward in their teens? And even if she didn't she would have matured from the bullies by that time. That money could have gone to a kid who needed it.

@petiteprincess98 I agree with you!

by svds on 8/3/2012 3:20:42 PM

Mod Mod my friends are having a birthday party and i am invited and i accepted and as soon after she told me to boys who bully me are going . I really don't know what to do .

Hey girl!

If you don't go, you'll be missing out on a fun time. So if those boys start bullying you at the party, walk away from them. Try and stay in constant conversation with your friends so they don't have a chance to talk to you. Don't make eye contact with them. If you respond to their bullying, it only gives them reason to bully you more.

Rachael A.

by OneDirection1843 on 8/3/2012 1:32:14 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!! Smile

*fashion
*beauty
*boys
*health
*fitness
*friendship
*life

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies Smile

xoxo
<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/3/2012 12:53:48 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/3/2012 12:41:27 PM

My friend had ears like that and she got that surgery this year to get her ears pinned back.

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 8/3/2012 11:51:42 AM

Okay, so I was at a private school, which you'd think that there would be less bullying, but there is wayy more. I was bullied and I had no friends in my class of eight. I had one friend in the whole school. I am going to the public school next year and I'm extremely nervous. One girl (that I don't even know, might I add) decided that she hates me and told my public school friends that I'd better stay out of her way and might've also called me some names. Like I said, I don't know this girl, but she is powerful. She can make everyone believe something that isn't true. She made half of my BFF's friends turn against her. What should I do? If I tell anyone, she'll deny it. Please help! Thanks in advance.
-- Bridget

Hey sweetie! This girl might be able to tell likes about you while you aren't there, but once you show up at school and people get to know you, they will choose on their own whether or not to believe her.  If you're nice and open, people will get to know the REAL you.  Stick by your BFF (if she goes to this new school) and join a few clubs.  As long as you don't give this girl the power to scare you, she isn't all that powerful.  xoxo

Kate G.

by gleek13pgn on 8/3/2012 11:28:35 AM

This is a sad story. People shouldn't be so mean to go as far as making someone get surgery. She was pretty before she had it done.

by sharie7 on 8/3/2012 11:27:06 AM

I think that u should stay the way u are, but if u r completely miserable, and it feels like your life is ruined, u should change your look

by cbcool on 8/3/2012 10:26:45 AM

u dont like my face? just cover ur eyes and don't make a huge deal out of it... i personally think everyone is beautiful just the way they are... Smile but again, not everyone is gonna agree with me......

by PetitePrincess98 on 8/3/2012 9:51:09 AM

It's sad that she was bullied into doing that, especially since it's a rather extreme measure for a high school freshman. But, as long as she's happier this way...

by OMGabi on 8/3/2012 8:24:08 AM