Bridget M.

is modding

35 MINUTES AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

1 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

2 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

COMMENTS

Could bullies make you get plastic surgery?

Nadia Ilse had been brutally teased by her peers for years. They called her “Dumbo” because her ears stick out a bit. Nadia was miserable, so when...

I can't help but feel dissapointed that girls will go this far just to stop people from bullying them. If you were meant to look differently, you would have been made that way. Accept and love who you are!

by geminidance on 8/2/2012 10:04:09 PM

The biggest difference I see between the two pictures is that one has make-up and the other one doesn't, so imo I don't really think the surgery was really necessary. What also kinda annoys me was that a charity on helping kids with deformities gave her a free surgery. Her face is not deformed! Sure, her ears are a bit quirky, but gosh her nose and chin too? Plenty of kids out there have it worse than her and need the operation more (ex. have you guys seen those pictures with kids who have a pinched lip and can't fully close their mouth?). Besides who hasn't got bullied at one time or another? We just have to stay strong and surround ourselves with positive people who love us for us.

by Stargirlcandy3 on 8/2/2012 9:54:07 PM

like the lady gaga song "you were born this way god makes no mistakes" be proud of your look girls!!!

by pranksterqueen on 8/2/2012 9:31:23 PM

People should not care what people think of them!!

by Milkdog64 on 8/2/2012 9:13:13 PM

are you kidding me.just because she was being bullied doesnt mean she has to change how she looks.she and her mother are wrong.especially her mother for letting her get the surgery.i was born really tall and i get bullied sometimes,but that doesnt mean im going to have surgery to make me shorter.everybody is beautiful in their own way.one day she will regret it

by VNJ99 on 8/2/2012 8:43:18 PM

Hi girlys if u have a problem, need advice, wanna talk, vent, tell a story email me!!!! sophiecardin@yahoo.com <3

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 8/2/2012 8:36:31 PM

i think that was very wrong... everyone to me is beautiful: inside and out. If other people can't see that, then it is their loss. They are mising out on the most beautiful girls by just looking on the outside. Never let anyone get to you so much that you would do something like that. And just in case you have your doubts, maybe songs like 'You Are Beautiful' by 'Christina Aguilera', 'Born This Way' by 'Lady Gaga', 'What Makes You Beautiful' by 'One Direction', and much, MUCH, more. I don't think it was right for her to do something so serious for her looks to get better. Never let looks be the first thing in your mind. And to all the bullies out there: Don't you see what you are doing? Anytime you feel like you are not beautiful, YOU ARE! <3

by angel2939 on 8/2/2012 8:15:46 PM

This is so sickening. I can barely read it. She made a terrible descision. I wonder if she is reading all of these girls' comments. Oh my gosh, I just can't believe this, I'm honestly shocked. At age TEN she was asking for plastic surgery. 10. Plastic surgery. TEN. This really shows what an effect bullying can have. I can't even believe her mom let her child do this to herself! Frown Poor girl, for being bullied, and getting plastic surgery at around 13-14. Woah. I just am very speechless.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/2/2012 7:40:21 PM

I'm a little on the fence. I'm happy she feels good about herself and it is her choice to make since they are her ears and nose. Then, there is also the fact that we are all created PHYSICALLY different but on the inside we are all the same. If God had decided we were meant to look the same then we all, well, look the same. I mean I have a big-ish nose but I am proud of it because it reminds me of my grandma. Plus, the bullies look to destroy you emotionally and changing something about yourself only gives the bullies more power. Maybe instead of changing her appearance she could have done something else that made her feel about herself but what is done is done and we can't change it. As long as the girl doesn't let bullies get to her ever again, I'm happy. Smile

by luvrmusic on 8/2/2012 7:32:20 PM

I can't believe bullying has gotten so bad. That's sick.

by girlygirl22werock on 8/2/2012 7:16:21 PM